Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Happy New Years Everyone.

Happy New Years Everyone.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

Thank you @InsiteFX . Happy New Years

Happy New Year guys.

Happy new year everyone  Tongue

Yes, definitely a happy New Years to everyone! Did you make any goals for 2024 you want to share?

Me? I want to see where we can simplify our programming lives, especially where CI is concerned. Also just started learning to play the Irish flute (I already play the penny whistle, though learning new tunes is a big priority also.). And, like everyone else, trying to get in better health Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 01-02-2024, 11:51 PM by luckmoshy.)

(01-02-2024, 02:59 PM)kilishan Wrote: Yes, definitely a happy New Year to everyone! Did you make any goals for 2024 that you want to share?

Me? I want to see where we can simplify our programming lives, especially where CI is concerned. I also just started learning to play the Irish flute (I already play the penny whistle, though learning new tunes is also a big priority). And, like everyone else, trying to get in better health:

@kilishan Thank you for your bonfire At least more than my 16-app project has utilized bonfire completely with huge UI 5 bonfires, 4 bonfire with vue, 1 bonfire with svelte  and milchans htmx with bonfire

in CI one of the best things is the improved CI Shield, which has made a lot of sense to me and my other colleagues have found it fantastic after I glimpsed it and found it perfect and powerful ever

But my last suggestion is whether it possible to have a complete CI mail library or module like PHP mailer but not that one, because we want a full interaction mail library in CI4 to have like to have Gmail port, setting, like PHP MAILER something like that anyway and So on combined because I see one of the most important things in the web application is mail communication library including creating a fantastic HTML mail UI insider even though I understand the basic goal of CI4 is simplicity none paradigms and complex tools but in the mail is one of the workable materials any way
Codeigniter First, Codeigniter Then You!!
yekrinaDigitals

To start new creative projects such as a website for free templates.
Plus, one language teaching project.

Both are side projects. Planning to work hard and enjoy life more by travelling.

Happy new year

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB