Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
ANDROMEDE CMS powered by Codeigniter 4.4

Demo doesn't mean a free version. And if no demo or any kind of code sharing then it is only your commercial here. Am I right?

That loooks absolutely amazing. How did you get the code checked by ChatGPT? I didn't know ChatGPT could check the code for security vulnerabilities? Can you elaborate?

Hi,
A new blogPost are now on live :
https://altitude-dev.com/fr/news/androme...et-php-8-2 (french)

(This post was last modified: 07-18-2023, 07:04 AM by ALTITUDE_DEV.)

[Image: cropped-3964b628-11.png]

Preview MediaManager

[Image: cropped-5464b641-26.png]

I have made a full site editing in my CMS, preview 
and website preview are now online: https://andromede-cms.com/fr

(This post was last modified: 05-24-2024, 04:54 PM by ALTITUDE_DEV.)

It's been a few months since I last shared updates on my CMS project, which now powers 12 companies. Long live CodeIgniter! These 12 companies sometimes top Google search results in as little as 12 hours for certain keywords.

There have been over 50 major patches since the last update. Currently, I am creating an e-commerce module fully integrated with Stripe, as well as a forum and many advanced features developed over the past two years.

The new version of my CMS 2024 turn with, Stripe, Twig 3.10, Hotwired, Full SPA Front, Firebase, 2FA Google, Matomo api and more.. 

[Image: newdashbo-1715428972-5bb0205da6a83cb1e101.webp]

Here are some demos of future module Shop: 

https://andromede-cms.com/fr/store/dev
https://andromede-cms.com/fr/store
https://andromede-cms.com/fr/store/full

[Image: 1716567896727?e=1719446400&v=beta&t=usiJ...l1P-pK4KVE]

Hi,
Looks intereseting, but those are only images in general.
You should share GitHub or any other repository where we could see the code and figure out if it's something brilliant or just smashed code together.

Cheers

(05-26-2024, 03:14 AM)davis.lasis Wrote: Hi,
You should share GitHub or any other repository where we could see the code and figure out if it's something brilliant or just smashed code together.

Cheers

It is closed source with no free version.

(This post was last modified: Yesterday, 05:59 AM by ALTITUDE_DEV.)

(05-26-2024, 03:14 AM)davis.lasis Wrote: Hi,

Cheers

Hello, thank you for your comment. Indeed, this is a personal project that has involved over 3 years of constant development, nearly every day. Currently, I have 12 companies running on my CMS, and many of them reached the top of Google in just a few hours.

There are no plans to share the CMS source code. However, I do offer various tips and tricks on GitHub regarding CI4, and I also contribute ideas and participate in CodeIgniter 4 development while working on my CMS, hitting two birds with one stone.

To clarify, I do not wish to share my source code in order to maintain a competitive and security edge in my sector in France and provide something unique to my clients, while still contributing to CodeIgniter and its ecosystem.

Hi, i fully understand you. But still, was worth of a shot! 
I am developing my own system as well. Since CodeIgniter 2, almost 10 years.
Fully modular, separate backend and frontend auth, roles, permissions, departments, separate languages, currencies, sessions, notifications, alerts, migrations, seeders, etc ...
Some modules: Auth, Assets, Items, Invoices, Payments, Translations, CLI Module Creator, Email, PDF templates, multi database / system setup, cronjobs, File manipulators, automatic upload folder structure generator, Settings, Logs, CMS with dynamic containers and widgets from admin area, CLI reset system command to reset whole DB and data in less then 5 seconds, etc ... 
My system uses default CI 4 composer, except 7 extra packages for pdf, payment gateways, sql parser, cron expressions etc.
Only modified CI files are in config - extra DB config and Autoload modules. Anything else is intact, so easy to update to newest CI without issues. 
My system uses services a lot, to avoid repeating DB querying.

Not gone lie - was intereseted in your CMS part, just to take a sneak-peak, you know...

Cheers.

(This post was last modified: 9 hours ago by ALTITUDE_DEV.)

(Yesterday, 10:25 AM)davis.lasis Wrote: Hi, i fully understand you. But still, was worth of a shot! 
I am developing my own system as well. Since CodeIgniter 2, almost 10 years.
Fully modular, separate backend and frontend auth, roles, permissions, departments, separate languages, currencies, sessions, notifications, alerts, migrations, seeders, etc ...
Some modules: Auth, Assets, Items, Invoices, Payments, Translations, CLI Module Creator, Email, PDF templates, multi database / system setup, cronjobs, File manipulators, automatic upload folder structure generator, Settings, Logs, CMS with dynamic containers and widgets from admin area, CLI reset system command to reset whole DB and data in less then 5 seconds, etc ... 
My system uses default CI 4 composer, except 7 extra packages for pdf, payment gateways, sql parser, cron expressions etc.
Only modified CI files are in config - extra DB config and Autoload modules. Anything else is intact, so easy to update to newest CI without issues. 
My system uses services a lot, to avoid repeating DB querying.

Not gone lie - was intereseted in your CMS part, just to take a sneak-peak, you know...

Cheers.

---
I did exactly like you, ahah! I update CI without touching it to ensure continuity of service over time without deprecation and to keep up with the latest PHP technologies.

I also separated the back from the front; on the front end, themes, modules, etc. are all separate, with API integration with a private GitLab for automatic updates, and so on.

I also have my currency systems, translations, etc... Firebase JWT, CSRF, and others, including Google 2FA... auto-ban, IP and region control, anti-spam, anti-flood, SPA system core, Twig 3.10 and more...

I have over 400 backups/pages available, as well as automated general and server backups, in short, a lot of work just like you Wink I mainly focus on France.

If you ever want to connect on LinkedIn:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/altitude-dev/

A huge thank you to the contributors and admins @kenjiis of CI for making this project possible!

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB