Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Myth Auth register a new user

hello

I am using Myth Auth library and i have created a new register form  since i dont want to use the default one , and i was wondering which method i can use to register the new user , basically in the authcontroller there is attemptRegister() function but im not sure if there is another way around
thanks in advance

Codeigniter does not have a default registration page. Perhaps you installed Shield. I have sites doing LDAP authentication to AD with no default authentication from Codeigniter.

(05-19-2024, 02:25 PM)Bosborne Wrote: Codeigniter does not have a default registration page. Perhaps you installed Shield. I have sites doing LDAP authentication to AD with no default authentication from Codeigniter.
I am using Myth Auth and it comes with a default registration page as i stated earlier , thanks

The views are setup in the Auth.php Config file in the views array.
Change the register view to point to your new register view.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

(05-19-2024, 10:15 PM)InsiteFX Wrote: The views are setup in the Auth.php Config file in the views array.

Unfortunately i don't want to use that as i use a two steps registration  and in the new form i have more fields associated with email,username and password so i just want to know which method or function to use to register a user in the users table.

It's the AuthController register & attempRegister.

The Auth Config tells it which view to load for registration.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

(05-19-2024, 10:15 PM)InsiteFX Wrote: The views are setup in the Auth.php Config file in the views array.
My apologies. I assumed you were asking a Codeigniter question, not a Myth auth one.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB