Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
PyroCMS v0.9.7.4 - an open-source modular general purpose CMS

[eluser]ray73864[/eluser]
Any chance of switching to fckeditor? just that tinymce has a terrible image manager, you can't even upload the image to the server using it.

In fckeditor, you click on the 'add image' button, then you can upload the image and it will automatically add it into the RTE box at the same time.

[eluser]globule[/eluser]
[quote author="ray73864" date="1245421699"]Any chance of switching to fckeditor? just that tinymce has a terrible image manager, you can't even upload the image to the server using it.

In fckeditor, you click on the 'add image' button, then you can upload the image and it will automatically add it into the RTE box at the same time.[/quote]
It would be nice to be able to choose...

[eluser]Phil Sturgeon[/eluser]
I plan to implement TinyCIMM soon which is a brilliant image manager for TinyMCE and CodeIgniter. Yet another thing I haven't found time for.

Althought having a choice of WYSIWYG managers would be amazing I feel it would result in codebase bloat and duplication of effort.

When I finally decide on a syntax for HelpfulParser I will be creating TinyMCE plugins that will allow for insertion of helper functions, settings, language items, etc and if I have multiple WYSIWYG's I will have to make them for each implementation. That's something I REALLY don't have time for.

[eluser]BenneX[/eluser]
I've fixed the Bug #4. The problem was the implementing of the js-file in the controller and define some vars in the view.

To solve the Problem remove
Code:
<scr!pt>
    var roleDeleteConfirm = '&lt;?= lang('perm_role_delete_confirm');?&gt;';
    var permControllerSelectDefault = '&lt;?= lang('perm_controller_select_default');?&gt;';
    var permMethodSelectDefault = '&lt;?= lang('perm_method_select_default');?&gt;';
</scr!pt>
from application/modules/permissions/views/admin/index.php and replace
Code:
$this->layout->extra_head( js('permissions.js', 'permissions') );
in application/modules/permissions/controllers/admin.php with
Code:
$this->layout->extra_head('
<scr!pt>
var roleDeleteConfirm = "'.$this->lang->line('perm_role_delete_confirm').'";
var permControllerSelectDefault = "'.$this->lang->line('perm_controller_select_default').'";
var permMethodSelectDefault = "'.$this->lang->line('perm_method_select_default').'";
<scr!pt>
');        
$this->layout->extra_head( js('permissions.js', 'permissions') );

That solves the problem, but I'm not sure if there is maybe a better solution. But it's needed for the multi-lang issue.

@Problem #5.

I've created a page named Test with slug test. If I click view in pages-module admin I've been redirected to the url: "http://localhost/web/pyrocms/test.html" Don't know if thats the problem at all, but maybe it is.
On that page I get the following errors:
Code:
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: Missing argument 1 for CI_DB_driver::CI_DB_driver(), called in C:\xampp\htdocs\web\pyrocms\application\libraries\Loader.php on line 1065 and defined

Filename: database/DB_driver.php

Line Number: 81
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Filename: database/DB_driver.php

Line Number: 83

Fatal error: Call to undefined method DB_debug::_escape_identifiers() in C:\xampp\htdocs\web\pyrocms\codeigniter\database\DB_driver.php on line 1343

And now I'm going to do the galleries module for multi-lang
ttyl

greetz

Think you could put the fix to 4.) into the multi_lang branch? I think there error may only exist in there.

[eluser]BenneX[/eluser]
done Wink

Merged the multi_lang branch so now we have PyroCMS fully supporting language strings!

Please test the code (you can grab it from GitHub as always):

http://github.com/philsturgeon/pyrocms/downloads

Report back here how well it all works now and we'll tag up v0.9.6 as the last push had 6 other large bug-fixes.

Thanks for the awesome work on this BenneX, you have passed your test. :coolsmile:

[eluser]globule[/eluser]
I am currently translating PyroCMS to french and I’ve notice many hard-coded text in views.
Have you panned to store all texts in seprarate files ? And if you have, is it possible to store them in a unique folder ?

Actually, BenneX has done this work for PyroCMS and I pushed the changes into the main codebase a few hours ago. The system is now fully working with language files.

Some will be stored in the main application/language/english folder, but some will be in the module specific folders.

I look forward to seeing the French copy of these language files, I will definatly add them if they are up to scratch.

[eluser]ray73864[/eluser]
Hi Phil,

Just downloaded the latest tag (0.9.5.4) and am loving it, so far i haven't found anything wrong with it, but then i have only just got it installed. Love the new asset library, i didn't have to do anything with the configuration to make it work 100%.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB