Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Just an idea: A Codeigniter Fiddle

Big Grin  Ok, Thanks, we've all done that before...  I assumed it was a new coding term (kludge, etc.) invented by the west coast kids and they didn't bother to ask permission first Rolleyes
(07-31-2017, 05:13 AM)Kaosweaver Wrote:
(07-29-2017, 09:02 PM)twpmarketing Wrote:
(07-29-2017, 08:37 AM)Kaosweaver Wrote: ... more like a truddery)

I don't know this term "truddery".  What is it?

A word I made up to sound like drudgery. (but did it poorly...)
CI 3.1 Kubuntu 19.04 Apache 5.x  Mysql 5.x PHP 5.x PHP 7.x
Remember: Obfuscation is a bad thing.
Clarity is desirable over Brevity every time.

(07-31-2017, 06:30 AM)twpmarketing Wrote: Big Grin  Ok, Thanks, we've all done that before...  I assumed it was a new coding term (kludge, etc.) invented by the west coast kids and they didn't bother to ask permission first Rolleyes
Coasts are overrated, I'm a mountain man, we don't ask permission ... ever Big Grin

(08-01-2017, 05:48 AM)Kaosweaver Wrote: Coasts are overrated, I'm a mountain man, we don't ask permission ... ever Big Grin

I am reminded that it is always easier to ask forgiveness than to get permission... Tongue
CI 3.1 Kubuntu 19.04 Apache 5.x  Mysql 5.x PHP 5.x PHP 7.x
Remember: Obfuscation is a bad thing.
Clarity is desirable over Brevity every time.

(08-01-2017, 06:52 AM)twpmarketing Wrote:
(08-01-2017, 05:48 AM)Kaosweaver Wrote: Coasts are overrated, I'm a mountain man, we don't ask permission ... ever Big Grin

I am reminded that it is always easier to ask forgiveness than to get permission... Tongue

That only means you don't give a shit.

As already mentioned by other none of my projects would work without a database. I can setup a local CI in less then 15min. Then i have model, DB, css, and everything else. I can use a IDE and trace and step through the code inspect variables and objects. All of this is hardly possible in a fiddle environment. At first glance the idea seems "nice to have" but if you think about it more its far easier to setup a fully fledges local test site.
On the package it said needs Windows 7 or better. So I installed Linux.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB