Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
A Smiley Image Not Named Correct

Hello,

I have downloaded the smileys but one of them is not named correct

http://www.codeigniter.com/user_guide/he...s-tutorial

rasberry it should be spelt raspberry

Thanks
There's only one rule - please don't tell anyone to go and read the manual.  Sometimes the manual just SUCKS!

i got your raspberry right here
Tongue

Fixed it, adding the correctly named file. The mis-spelled original was left, for BC.

NOTE: the smiley helper has been deprecated and will be removed from the framework, probably with the next point release (3.2).

Even so, thanks for reporting this Smile
James Parry
Project Lead

(This post was last modified: 10-31-2016, 09:25 PM by wolfgang1983.)

(10-31-2016, 05:00 PM)jlp Wrote: Fixed it, adding the correctly named file. The mis-spelled original was left, for BC.

NOTE: the smiley helper has been deprecated and will be removed from the framework, probably with the next point release (3.2).

Even so, thanks for reporting this Smile

What do I use when It's removed?
There's only one rule - please don't tell anyone to go and read the manual.  Sometimes the manual just SUCKS!

(10-31-2016, 05:12 PM)wolfgang1983 Wrote: What do I use when It's removed?

Make a copy for yourself while it is still there. This is not appropriate for a framework.

Could not agree more. And may I just take the opportunity to say that I love the direction CI is taking and so far it seems every decision (as far as I understand them so far) is absolutely spot on and is preparing CI for an amazing future. Thank you.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB