Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
FREE - Create a PHP and Ajax Login/Registration System

You have 7 days left to register for this course, Get It NOW!

Create a PHP and Ajax Login/Registration System
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

I just registered. It looks like a great course.

I was worried that I think I know nearly everything mentioned, but I thought that since I have no formal training, what on earth have I got to lose from taking it. A few hours of my time. But I might just learn something or a lot of new things I had not encountered before.

I started learning php by playing around with various open source things. OpenCart really got me thinking that it would be nice to do something entirely alone. That turned out to be difficult, but I managed some simple sites. Then I learned about frameworks, and after trying a few discovered CI. I played with Laravel for a while when CI2 began to stagnate and the new owner problems raised a lot of alarm bells. Then CI3 with BCIT came out and I have never looked at anything else since. The majority of my learning now comes from looking at CI. Ionauth taught me tons of stuff too. Which is why I am partly so excited about CI4 (which I am content to wait for a stable release before exploring).

So thank you for suggesting this course. The course trainer seems really good too, and I am really looking forward to seeing what I either already know done properly, or new things I had never thought about.

Thank you again,

Paul.

Your Welcome, I get these now and then so post them here for everyone.

There is always something new to learn, never stop learning...
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB