Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Controller enquiry

Good day, was going through the cli lib folder, then I came across a controller class in there called CommandRunner. but no doc to state it purpose/use.

can anyone help me figure that out??

It's the CLI Libraries Controller that runs the CLI Commands ( CommandRunner).

Look at the __construct in the BaseCommand file.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

(03-11-2018, 04:31 AM)InsiteFX Wrote: It's the CLI Libraries Controller that runs the CLI Commands ( CommandRunner).

Look at the __construct in the BaseCommand file.

yea, seen.. if i were to create a cronjob with it, how do i go about that??

I'm going to assume you're the same person that emailed me today so I'll just answer here. Sorry - can't give a full snippet, though.

You can create custom commands that can be run via a cronjob if you wanted to. Docs are here. There is not any task runner built in currently so you'd have to build that yourself if you wanted to manage multiple jobs from a single entry point. But that would be pretty simple to do. Or as complex as you want to make it. Smile

(03-11-2018, 06:42 PM)kilishan Wrote: I'm going to assume you're the same person that emailed me today so I'll just answer here. Sorry - can't give a full snippet, though.

You can create custom commands that can be run via a cronjob if you wanted to. Docs are here. There is not any task runner built in currently so you'd have to build that yourself if you wanted to manage multiple jobs from a single entry point. But that would be pretty simple to do. Or as complex as you want to make it. Smile

a task tuner would be like that you created in sprintphp right??

Correct. That’s what I meant by task runner.

(03-12-2018, 05:00 AM)kilishan Wrote: Correct. That’s what I meant by task runner.

oh cul

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB