Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
BackendPro 0.6.1

[eluser]Alenazi[/eluser]
Thank you MihaiD.

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
hi adam,

thanks for your great effort in backendpro, i have no problem
installing it in ci 1.7.1, but i have some problems regarding
directing a page to member account once they login.
for example,if your admin you'll be directing to
admin/home(this is the default setting),
how about for members? i see there is a public folder where member will
go,but this is for public,i am right?
second,how can i prevent a page to be viewed if its under member account
and is there a setting i have to change in route.php?

thanks

[eluser]adamp1[/eluser]
@spungus: Right you need to set the login action, open modules/auth/config/userlib.php, you will see in there $config['userlib_action_login'] = '' and a few other actions.

Basicly these are the uri's which the user will be redirected to upon login/register etc. So just set the action_login action to the uri you want.

When you see admin and public folders there are really only to seperate the admin panel from front end. So anything could go in the public folder (including logged in controllers), or you could create a new member folder.

If you want to restrict access to pages please read this section of the user guide about Access Control Lists

[eluser]Sla_sh[/eluser]
Hi everybody.

I've got a problem. I've installed the BackendPro on my server and it works fine. I want to know if there exists any possibility to integrate this thing to the website which is not using CodeIgniter.

Maybe there are some tips or a kind of a manual? I cannot find the answer in a user guide.

Thanks for help,
Denis

[eluser]adamp1[/eluser]
Intergrate how exactly? If you mean use it to manage a website not running CI then this would only be possible if you had both running on top of each other.

If you just want to use it as an admin panel for another website then you can run both, just point this at the other website DB.

[eluser]JasonS[/eluser]
Hey, does this come with a license? I am looking around and cannot find anything about licensing?

[eluser]adamp1[/eluser]
Licence is here, http://www.kaydoo.co.uk/backendpro/user_...cense.html

[eluser]Sla_sh[/eluser]
[quote author="adamp1" date="1249601862"]Intergrate how exactly? If you mean use it to manage a website not running CI then this would only be possible if you had both running on top of each other.
[/quote]

what exactly do you mean when you saying "on top of each other"? I guess I cannot completely understand what is that

[eluser]adamp1[/eluser]
I mean you have CI setup and installed in the usual system folder, then your other website sits along side. All the public calls go to the normal website, but the admin is run through the CI system.

[eluser]JasonS[/eluser]
@Sla_sh If you upload backend pro and rename the folder admin, you could use backendpro to create an admin panel for your website. This would seemlessly integrate to your website. To integrate with a site that is not using CI, you would need to rewrite your site in CI. If you are using OOP for your site and your site isn't too big this shouldn't be a too difficult task.

@adamp1 I have been playing with this for a while now and its awesome. You did a fantastic job on it. Ah the time I am going to save. Thanks a lot for the contribution.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB