Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
BackendPro 0.6.1

[eluser]adamp1[/eluser]
If all you want is the modular design use something like Matchbox. For the front end if you don't want to use BackendPro just don't extend Public_Controller, extend Controller instead.

[eluser]Tibor Katelbach[/eluser]
Hi
Thanks for your answer
I do want BackEndPro for my BackEnd applications
but I'd like the same modular architecture without another system added to work
I tried replacing extends Controller but the router doesn't find my module controler that is in modules/messages/controllers

I've done some reading and it seems , BackEndPro is based on MatchBox which is positive

thanks for the thoughts
Tibor

[eluser]NateL[/eluser]
I'm on a Mac, and I'm running this on my local development environment - and it's checking the wrong folder to make sure its writeable.

Before you can install BackendPro please make sure the following folder is writable, then re-run this install:

/Users/nate/Sites/install

Where it actually is:

/Users/nate/Sites/backendpro.local/html/install

[eluser]adamp1[/eluser]
OK thanks for this it may be hard coded in the installer or something. I will have a look.

[eluser]NateL[/eluser]
[quote author="adamp1" date="1266936611"]OK thanks for this it may be hard coded in the installer or something. I will have a look.[/quote]

It seems that you're responding a post of mine that has mysteriously disappeared...I know I posted something about dirname(__FILE__) working for me - but now I can't find it anywhere. Do you have an e-mail saying that I responded to this thread with that bit of info?

[eluser]adamp1[/eluser]
Afraid not, was it in reply to your issue with the install?

[eluser]NateL[/eluser]
[quote author="adamp1" date="1266953488"]Afraid not, was it in reply to your issue with the install?[/quote]

haha. OK Maybe I hit "Preview" and forgot to submit it..lol. oops.

The code that I used, and worked for me to find the full root path was this code:

Code:
dirname(__FILE__) // /Users/nate/Sites/backendpro.local/html/install

[eluser]CARP[/eluser]
Hi Adam
One (offTopic) question

I'm working with latest CI 1.7.2 and BackendPro
I've tried using this library
http://codeigniter.com/wiki/PDF_generati...ng_dompdf/
which latest version is here
http://code.google.com/p/dompdf/downloads/list

but can't make it work. I get an error regarding header(), and the last thing I'm thinking is that it may be due to something related to BP core files...

I'm not saying BP core files have errors, but... would you take 5' to try to make it work?

[eluser]Tibor Katelbach[/eluser]
[quote author="wong_deso" date="1246272134"]Hi there adam ,

it's nice to use this tools , but after a while i have this problem using the scaffolding for my development area. After i installed BEP i got this error when i want to use the scaffolding method.

An Error Was Encountered

Unable to load the requested file: view.php

could you lighten me up for this one...? cuz i think all the scaffolding BASEPATH in scaffolding.php are good.[/quote]

Hi I have the same issue
did you manage to make it work ?
Thanks
Tibor

[eluser]adamp1[/eluser]
What's the exact error your getting?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB