Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
BackendPro 0.6.1

[eluser]adamp1[/eluser]
Yes the controllers have been moved around. So far to access the backend just go to index.php/user/auth. Login and it will redirct you.

[eluser]alainm[/eluser]
Outstanding work, i have SVN up and running now..

One more question for you, looks like all the assets arent' getting loaded, the page has no layout.. is that correct?

Or is something not right?

[eluser]adamp1[/eluser]
Oh your trying the 1.0 code. Try turing off asset caching in the asset config file/ core_modules/asset/config/asset.php.

[eluser]alainm[/eluser]
Yes, i'm trying to 1.0 code.
In the asset.php there is no option to turn off the caching.

what field should i disable?

[eluser]alainm[/eluser]
The debug log seems to indicated that the CSS and all the assets are found.

DEBUG - 2010-03-11 08:49:34 --> Backendpro: Asset path found [//assets/css/backendpro/reset.css]
DEBUG - 2010-03-11 08:49:34 --> Backendpro: Asset path found [//assets/css/backendpro/layout.css]
DEBUG - 2010-03-11 08:49:34 --> Backendpro: Asset path found [//assets/css/backendpro/style.css]
DEBUG - 2010-03-11 08:49:34 --> Backendpro: Asset path found [//assets/css/backendpro/buttons.css]
DEBUG - 2010-03-11 08:49:34 --> Backendpro: Asset path found [//assets/css/backendpro/forms.css]
DEBUG - 2010-03-11 08:49:34 --> Backendpro: Asset path found [//assets/css/backendpro/jquery-ui.css]
DEBUG - 2010-03-11 08:49:34 --> Backendpro: Asset path found [//assets/css/backendpro/jquery.superfish.css]
DEBUG - 2010-03-11 08:49:34 --> Backendpro: Asset path found [//assets/css/backendpro/jquery.treeview.css]
DEBUG - 2010-03-11 08:49:34 --> Backendpro: Asset path found [//assets/css/backendpro/jquery.contextMenu.css]
DEBUG - 2010-03-11 08:49:34 --> Backendpro: Asset path found [//assets/js/backendpro/global.js]
DEBUG - 2010-03-11 08:49:34 --> Backendpro: Asset path found [//assets/js/jquery.hoverIntent.js]
DEBUG - 2010-03-11 08:49:34 --> Backendpro: Asset path found [//assets/js/jquery.tablesorter.js]
DEBUG - 2010-03-11 08:49:34 --> Backendpro: Asset path found [//assets/js/jquery.superfish.js]
DEBUG - 2010-03-11 08:49:34 --> Backendpro: Asset path found [//assets/js/jquery.treeview.js]
DEBUG - 2010-03-11 08:49:34 --> Backendpro: Asset path found [//assets/js/jquery.contextMenu.js]
DEBUG - 2010-03-11 08:49:34 --> Backendpro: Asset path found [//assets/js/backendpro/accessTool.js]

Just doesn't load them..

[eluser]alainm[/eluser]
I've set

config['allow_conditional_assets'] = FALSE;

/**
* Optimise Assets
* Set whether to optimise assets upon page load. If set
* to FALSE the asset files will be included like normal,
* if set to TRUE all the page asset files will be combined
* and optimised (dependant on if CSSTidy/JSMin are available).
* @var bool
*/
$config['optimise_assets'] = FALSE;

all with the same results, the assets don't seem to load.. the HTML looks good, and the debug output indicates that it loads.

[eluser]adamp1[/eluser]
Can you give me your log file with full debug somehow? Can I also check you are just trying to visit the default backend page? Its not a custom controller you have started to make?

[eluser]alainm[/eluser]
Ok, found the issue, in the _get_asset_path the assets are getting prepended with a '//' so the asset doesn't load.

[eluser]alainm[/eluser]
It's the prepending of the dirname($_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME']), that is causing the issue.

if i take that out all it well..

// Must be either a filename or a relative path
foreach($CI->config->item('asset_paths','asset') as $path)
{
//$abs_path = dirname($_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME']) . '/' . $path . '/';
$abs_path = '/' . $path . '/';

log_message('debug','BackendPro: Asset Abs_Path ['.$abs_path.']');

[eluser]adamp1[/eluser]
OK The issue with this is you have your BackendPro code in the root of your site. If you say had www.mysite.com/BackendPro/assets yours new ocde wouldn't work. I will however update my code to handle the case if dirname($_SERVER[‘SCRIPT_NAME’]) returns a / only.

Thanks for finding this out, as you can see its still in production.

This bug can be tracked in ticket #164

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB