• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CodeExtinguisher 2.0 Release Candidate 14.2

[eluser]unsub[/eluser]
aha, I hadn't seen that about godaddy before. Good to know.

Sorry I couldn't help you out with this. If I have a sudden brainstorm, I'll post again Big Grin

[eluser]dbelanger[/eluser]
[quote author="unsub" date="1226319192"]aha, I hadn't seen that about godaddy before. Good to know.

Sorry I couldn't help you out with this. If I have a sudden brainstorm, I'll post again Big Grin[/quote]

No worries, thanks for taking interest. Smile

*bump*

[eluser]Majd Taby[/eluser]
hmm, i haven't come across this before. Try editing the crud.php controller...there you'll see lines that build the links dynamically.

Hey Madj Taby, thanks for your reply, appreciate it.

I've tried editing the crud.php file for the links and tried changing a link like this:

Code:
$config['edit_link'] = '?'.$this->implodeAssoc('=','&',array_merge($_GET,array('m'=>'manage','a'=>'edit','id'=>'{num}')));

to:

Code:
$config['edit_link'] = $this->implodeAssoc('=','&',array_merge($_GET,array('m'=>'manage','a'=>'edit','id'=>'{num}')));

removing the question mark to try and have only one in my url. I thought this would do it but it results in:

Code:
http://www.site.com/backend.php?/c=crud&m=manage&t=privacy&a=edit&id=1

which I didn't expect. I'm not sure how else to change the links in order to have them with only 1 question mark and no extra slashes. Not sure how the slash gets put in.

Thanks again for looking.

[eluser]John_Betong[/eluser]

Great stuff and I do like the simple installation. Works a treat.

The version I have is not showing my TIMESTAMP date field and I was wondering if this is implemented and if so where should I start looking for the problem.

Keep up the good work.

please excuse my rustiness...i haven't worked on codex in quite a few months. But i believe TIMESTAMP fields default to text boxes. if you want to change that behavior, create a .yml file and define your field as a DatePicker (not sure of the plugin's name) plugin.

here's a screencast (a little outdated, but not much)

http://codeextinguisher.com/screencasts/...uisher.mov

[eluser]John_Betong[/eluser]
[quote author="Majd Taby" date="1226667914"]please excuse my rustiness...i haven't worked on codex in quite a few months. But i believe TIMESTAMP fields default to text boxes. if you want to change that behavior, create a .yml file and define your field as a DatePicker (not sure of the plugin's name) plugin.[/quote]

Many thanks for your prompt reply.

I will take a look at it over the weekend because as much as I love CI it does not pay the rent Sad

[eluser]minimal design[/eluser]
sorry... I don't feel like going through the 40 pages on this post Wink

Is this the latest version of codex? And is it compatible with CI 1.7.0?

Thanks!!

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Theme © 2014 iAndrew