Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Is This a Bit Better?

I have just deployed the next iteration of our website.
I trust you will find it has more style (I didn't do it), more functionality (tied into the forum, for instance), and is generally cleaner.
Let us know what you think!
James Parry
Project Lead

yes much better already.
as i already said in the other thread:

homepage looks fine.

pages for download, documentation and community look a bit generic at the moment (all using bootstrap panels to display content).

the documentation itself looks oldschool, and its very hard to browse. consider adding a fixed navigation to the header (like the old CI documentaion had) and a clever breadcrumb to improve navigation.

One small step, etc.
The user guide and forum style will be next to get some love Smile
James Parry
Project Lead
Wink 

nice to hear, take your time Big Grin

Looks great.. Great to see Codeigniter in good hands.. As a teacher in Denmark, I was starting to worry, that I would have to start teaching something else than CI..

But have to be honest.. My students real have a hard time with the current state of the 3.x documentation.

Keep up the good work

Looks great guys...Any chance of video tutorials in the near future?

Much better i think!

(11-04-2014, 03:06 PM)jlp Wrote: I have just deployed the next iteration of our website.
I trust you will find it has more style (I didn't do it), more functionality (tied into the forum, for instance), and is generally cleaner.
Let us know what you think!

"On GitHub - Fork CI and Hack Away"

Good for you James. This is exactly the attitude I was hoping to see. I know a lot of other developers just won't get it. But this is definitely a great way forward!

I am just so happy to see Codeigniter grow further. Style looks great. Though I agree with people on twitter saying how it looks on mobile platforms Big Grin. Yees it is cleaner too. But I must add that forums design does not match the beauty of www.codeigniter.com

New look is awesome. Much better than previous one. Now it gives professional look and feel.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB