Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
PyroCMS v0.9.7.4 - an open-source modular general purpose CMS

[eluser]Phil Sturgeon[/eluser]
[quote author="sshz" date="1241468081"]Phil, there are only a few functions in CI that doesn't work with cyrillic letters. With modified url_title() and humanize() I have almost "production" site using Pyrocms, it's completely cyrillic and it's working just fine. validation, chars in URL, news, pages, breadcrumbs, etc all works fine with cyrillic letters without any modification.[/quote]

Ok sshz, so your suggestion would be to extend url_helper and inflection_helper, add those two functions and then what with the rest? Add cyrillic characters to the allowed characters list and extend Validation and Form_validation. That all that needs to be done?

[quote author="NightLion" date="1241472145"]one more little sugestion: a module to manage modules Big Grin
to remove and upload only Big Grin[/quote]

Good call. I planned on including a method of doing this a while back but forgot about it. I could even have install.sql and remove.sql to get them in and out seamlessly. Will add a ticket for v1.0.

Messages In This Thread
PyroCMS v0.9.7.4 - an open-source modular general purpose CMS - by El Forum - 05-05-2009, 03:32 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB