Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
PyroCMS v0.9.7.4 - an open-source modular general purpose CMS

[eluser]Yorick Peterse[/eluser]
[quote author="ray73864" date="1244779506"]Weird thing is that this only just started happening with the most recent commit that i grabbed, which would be the 2009-06-11 commit.

When i initially tried the 2009-06-10 commit, i didn't have any problems, but then, i was using an existing db i had, then i renamed that db to try the installer, when i tried the 2009-06-11 commit i had no db either so it was a clean slate.

The commit release before that worked fine though (2009-06-08), i think because that was the last one before the installer, so you had to do all the installation work manually.

I shall grab all the commit releases from 2009-06-09 and try each one with no existing db though to see what happens, it could be that the installer is messing something up[/quote]

The installer shouldn't mess with the URL's as it doesn't even touches the config.php file, it only updates the database.php file. I'll have a look at those commits, perhaps I can see a difference that might cause the problem.

Messages In This Thread
PyroCMS v0.9.7.4 - an open-source modular general purpose CMS - by El Forum - 06-12-2009, 03:50 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB