Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
PyroCMS v0.9.7.4 - an open-source modular general purpose CMS

[eluser]Phil Sturgeon[/eluser]
The relative URL issue is nothing to ddo with the base_url config item, it is purely a TinyMCE configuration issue. I know which items need to be played with so tomorrow I will work out the correct combination. shouldn't take more than 10 minutes to get that working when I find the time. :-)

Highlighting selected pages is something I previously added in but took out as it was pretty dodgy. If you can think of a good solution then go for it. My only plan would be to add an extra field that has simplified regular expressions (similar to the routes syntax: ie /news/:any) and if they match then send $link->is_active or something similar.

What do people think on that? It could of course be handled automatically for most of the link types (modules, pages, etc) and would only need to be entered for those adding in their own URI links.

As far as the release of v0.9.7 its hard to say. There are quite a few things going on at the moment and I would not like to rush this next release if possible. We are running out of numbers before the big 1.0! :lol:

Messages In This Thread
PyroCMS v0.9.7.4 - an open-source modular general purpose CMS - by El Forum - 09-15-2009, 04:17 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB