Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
PyroCMS v0.9.7.4 - an open-source modular general purpose CMS

[eluser]Yorick Peterse[/eluser]
[quote author="n0xie" date="1257265699"][quote author="ray73864" date="1257261663"]ok, first bug in this new 0.9.7.

Going through the installer, i get to step 4 with the database creation. I type in the name of the database, and click on 'create database', then when i click on 'finish', it just reloads that step.

I loaded up phpmyadmin and found that it indeed did create the new database, the installer just has a little bug in it that is obviously stopping it from going on any further.

I then chose to just go back to the webpage (since it created the database), and the page comes up with

Quote:An Error Was Encountered

Fatal error, is CMS installed?
[/quote]
Replace the 1-tables.sql file in the installer folder with mine as well as installer_m.php in the installer models folder.

Should work. Patch is submitted Phil.[/quote]

Haha, just when I figured out the problem it appears you've submitted a patch. The problem was being caused by the asset and asset_folder tables being inserted twice since they were in the SQL file two times. I'll take a look at your modified version of the model Smile

EDIT:

Haha, seems Phil was earlier but comitted the changes into a different branch. Tongue

Messages In This Thread
PyroCMS v0.9.7.4 - an open-source modular general purpose CMS - by El Forum - 11-03-2009, 05:29 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB