Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
flexi auth - A user authentication library for CodeIgniter

[eluser]haseydesign[/eluser]
Quote:I have been playing with flexi-auth and bolted it onto the front of a codeignitor app. Got it working fine on localhost but when i transferred it to my website, it won't redirect to my app. This is the message i get "The page isn't redirecting properly". Any ideas?

@Brenda (Via email),

This sounds like it's more a problem of your general Codeigniter setup rather than specifically with the flexi auth library.

My first guess would be that the 'RewriteBase' path within your .htaccess file is not set correctly.
The .htaccess file I'm referring to is located at the same directory level as your application and system folders.

By default the value is '/flexi_auth/', but if your installation is in your servers root public directory, it would just be '/'.

If this isn't the problem, then it could be the $config['base_url'] setting in the application/config/config.php file.
This would point to something like $config['base_url'] = 'http://www.website.com/';

Messages In This Thread
flexi auth - A user authentication library for CodeIgniter - by El Forum - 01-21-2013, 04:43 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB