Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Composer install - extension intl error but phpinfo() says intl enabled

Hi all
Thanks for the quick feedback it was very useful.
It didn't cross my mind that composer will look at the php that is installed on my machine rather than MAMP's. Makes a lot of sense of course.
Didn't get quite far yet, although I did quite easily find the php.ini file that is supposed to be the one the
`which php` returns `/usr/bin/php`
'php --ini` also returns me similar information as the error that I was getting
`PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'intl' (tried: /usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20180731/intl (dlopen(/usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20180731/intl, 0x0009): dlopen(): file not found: /usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20180731/intl), /usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20180731/intl.so (dlopen(/usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20180731/intl.so, 0x0009): dlopen(): file not found: /usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20180731/intl.so)) in Unknown on line 0
Configuration File (php.ini) Path: /etc
Loaded Configuration File:        /etc/php.ini
Scan for additional .ini files in: (none)
Additional .ini files parsed:      (none)`

First stop was this thread on Stackoverflow but the question was unanswered. I did try the first bit of the answer that got the most votes, which was to perform `brew list | grep php` to "Find all PHP versions installed"
I tried this, but it returned literally nothing. Also steps that followed was deleting PHP versions via brew but now we are in a territory where I really don't know what Im doing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Composer install - extension intl error but phpinfo() says intl enabled - by stoofvlees - 02-02-2022, 08:25 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB