Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Some ideas

Hi, all.

I know that its yet not the time for that. But I have some ideas about a few helpful things which we as CI Community can do for better popularisation of our beloved framework, for more contributing and usage.
Note that those things should be opened for the community.

1. "Find CI Developer" section - from my point of view it will be a great plus for all developers if the official site of the framework supports such "CI developers" list (with some basic information and etc..). Which can be used by anyone anywhere who is looking for CI developer for some project or whatever.
This can be set at subdomain of codeigniter: like developers.codeigniter.com and it requires really small amount of coding
- Devs (with information about, examples of work and social links to github, stackoverflow, linkendin, etc..).
- Some web part to search for the developer with contact information

I believe that many developers will enjoy to be listed in such public CI list supported from the CodeIgniter. And many can contribute in building of such system.

2. "Build with CodeIgniter" section - list all kind of projects made with CI.
From different kind of systems, to just a regular website it can be very helpful. Any one can candidate to be added in that list.

I believe that such things will encourage many developers to keep an eye over the community and over the framework. And this should be a Plus for the CI.

Regards
Best VPS Hosting : Digital Ocean

Messages In This Thread
Some ideas - by sv3tli0 - 11-12-2014, 07:07 AM
RE: Some ideas - by jlp - 11-12-2014, 09:32 AM
RE: Some ideas - by jlp - 11-12-2014, 09:36 AM
RE: Some ideas - by Chroma - 11-14-2014, 10:10 AM
RE: Some ideas - by sv3tli0 - 11-12-2014, 12:12 PM
RE: Some ideas - by acmemb - 12-02-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: Some ideas - by sv3tli0 - 12-03-2014, 01:09 AM
RE: Some ideas - by ivantcholakov - 12-03-2014, 06:07 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB