Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
flexi auth - A user authentication library for CodeIgniter

[eluser]haseydesign[/eluser]
Hey Caprisun,

Your problem is almost certainly related to a problem with your original configuration when setting up the auth library.

From the error message you have stated, it suggests to me its something to do with the user group table.

The purpose of user groups is for them to be used to enforce security within a site, restricting access to specific content based on the user group that a user belongs to.

To try fixing the problem, first of all I would check that your have at least one user group defined within the table. Typically even the most basic of sites would have 2 rows, 'public user' and 'admin user'.

If your table does contain records, then check the tables settings are defined correctly via the flexi auth config file.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have no luck with finding out if the user group tables are the problem, then I would suggest you go through the installation guide step by step and install the demo files and sql dump.

The demo example within the Github repo is a replica of everything you can access via the live demo at http://haseydesign.com/flexi-auth/

Let us know how you get on.

Messages In This Thread
flexi auth - A user authentication library for CodeIgniter - by El Forum - 10-09-2012, 03:31 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB