Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Is Codeigniter good for my website?

(This post was last modified: 07-13-2015, 03:36 PM by 20GT.)

A question/answer type of website built on a platform capable of the following:

1)     A answer home page similar to
        a)     https://answers.yahoo.com/
        b)    https://acrobatusers.com/

2)     Able to pull selected information from the forum/pic db as home page content

3)     CCS

4)     An advanced "Ask" page that includes an easy way to insert selected pictures from database.

5)     A forum: way to communicate openly like a regular forum.

6)     A picture database:
        a)     Members can select pictures ahead of time to import when explaining their projects.
        b)    A link from each of certain type (finished projects) of pictures to a page to a prescription on how to do that project.

7)     Able to easily pull select pictures from the picture database and insert into question.

8)     PDF Prescription page: easily formed details on how complete projects filled out by professionals.

9)     Members of different levels and rights with advanced profile pages capable of showing select pics
        a)     Normal
        b)    Moderators
        c)     professionals (project experts)
                    i)     A expert list, similar to the phonebook, with likes to profile page
        d)    Admin

10)  An ads sysetem

(Person A) signs up and asks a question. They pick a few pictures from the database to help explain what project he wants.

A professional browses the questions, picks (Person A)'s question and discusses it with him. When things are concluded the professional submits (Person A) a prescription PDF download to take to a professional in his area.

[Image: 2q15bah.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Is Codeigniter good for my website? - by 20GT - 07-10-2015, 06:10 PM
RE: Is Codeigniter good for my website? - by 20GT - 07-11-2015, 05:34 PM
RE: Is Codeigniter good for my website? - by 20GT - 07-11-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: Is Codeigniter good for my website? - by 20GT - 07-12-2015, 05:35 PM
RE: Is Codeigniter good for my website? - by 20GT - 07-13-2015, 02:45 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB