Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
My form validation wont work

(04-10-2016, 09:13 AM)PaulD Wrote: It would help people to help you if you told us what went wrong, what did you expect and what did you get? Just 'it does not work' and your code does not really help anyone to help you. What error message did you get? What process were you expecting that did not happen?

Best wishes,

Paul.

Well, i have a view page named view_register_success which is supposed to load after a user has successfully submitted the form but that doesn't work. Also, instead of having that view_register_page displayed after the form submission i still get the registration form being displayed with an error saying "Username required" even though i typed a username. One funny thing i also noticed happened was that i used set_value() in the view_register file for my first name, last name, username and email but anytime i submit the page and it gives me back the form i see the value for username at last name. I checked the the view_register page for the set_value() and everything seems to be ohk. S.o thats about it.

Messages In This Thread
My form validation wont work - by koficypher - 04-10-2016, 04:24 AM
RE: My form validation wont work - by PaulD - 04-10-2016, 09:13 AM
RE: My form validation wont work - by koficypher - 04-10-2016, 11:44 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB