Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Community_Auth login or setup problem

I guess I was going code blind lol. I was making so many changes that along the way, I seemed to be making progress when I changed the routes:

//$route['LOGIN_PAGE'] = 'examples/login_form';
//$route['LOGIN_PAGE'] = 'form_validation/login';
$route[LOGIN_PAGE] = 'examples/login';
//$route['LOGIN_PAGE'] = 'examples/login';
$route['default_controller'] = 'welcome';
$route['404_override'] = '';
$route['translate_uri_dashes'] = FALSE;

Note that the 'default controller' is in single quotes as are the other default ones. Your instructions for the install do not show any quotes, so when things started going bad, among other things, in my foolishness I decided to put quotes around yours. Voila! I made progress further into the code. I made other changes and seemed to be getting places, and kept going back and switching the routes from the 'quoted' to the 'non-quoted' just in case, but no joy. At some point, I must have forgotten to go back to the proper one, and ended up with the quoted 'Login_Page' I'm not sure what I sent you, as a couple of the routes were commented out, but I AM now getting a login page. It does not seem like a complicated install, but I did scratch my head over a couple of things. I will make some notes of these and mail you about them.

Is there anything with the *delimiter stuff in the sql/install that I should be concerned about?

Thanks very much for your help. Very much appreciated.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Community_Auth login or setup problem - by JeffreyB - 12-06-2017, 03:50 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB