Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Starting with Myth:Auth - some questions

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2019, 08:06 PM by Poetawd.)

(11-06-2019, 04:15 AM)Chivinsdev Wrote:
(11-01-2019, 09:25 AM)Poetawd Wrote:
(11-01-2019, 09:16 AM)kilishan Wrote:
(11-01-2019, 09:13 AM)Poetawd Wrote: Another question, is auto-loading really required ? I mean, is it going to be loaded in every controller ? What about the controllers that doesn´t require it ? Is there a way to load it just when it is needed ?

Thanks again !

The Autoloading class doesn't do it like in CI3 - no files are loaded just because they are in that file. It is more in the spirit of Composer's autoloading where it tells it how to find files within that namespace so the file can be loaded automatically whenever it's first needed.

Superb ! Thank you for pointing that out !  Big Grin 

I will play some more with  Myth/Auth today... I am starting a new project (the time frame is january) and I will be using CI4 + Myth/Auth as its base.

Hey Lonnie, let me ask you something: Can I hire you just to take a look at my code and give me some advice ? Like a mentorship ? I am coming from CI3 and fells like there are a few things a need to improve... Btw, I am already your patron !  Big Grin

I am here to help set up your Codeigniter 4 with the Myth/Auth. I am using it. Here is my email **REDACTED** or drop me a private message

Thank you all !

The first problem I found is that I didn´t find the discoverLocal property to be changed to TRUE in app/config/Rules.php... This is required by the README

Sad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Starting with Myth:Auth - some questions - by Poetawd - 11-06-2019, 08:05 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB