Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Our reasons to stay away from CodeIgniter 4

I love all versions of CI, they are all great with their bugs and improvements, what I see is that CI3 is well documented, but CI4 is created for a Laravel developer or a Sinfony programmer ("correct me if not"), I know that this is an improved version, which uses all the standards, but for programmers who develop over CI3 seeing an almost unknown change is totally different.
Although many will say that it is outdated, I think CI3 is great, has many virtues and for many this statement would be almost funny, but it should be noted that it would be of great importance to give a quick advice guide on how to migrate to CI4.
I propose the following thread to apply to us CI3 users that we must learn to adapt it quickly in an understandable way.
I also propose that the documentation be improved, because if they took the time to perform a framework they should as a minimum create workshops to further understand the CI4.
I speak because I am not an expert in programming, I have an knowledge of the PSR Compliance.
The question to ask would be "if you were a person with no knowledge that you would take to learn how to handle CI4", in a way of understanding how to apply man hours and the use of time that is a limited resource in the real world. To answer this, I leave a thread for you to explain in a simple way to a member who is somewhat lost in these matters.

I apologize to all veterans for everything, but apparently it's not easy for some to go out and drive "composer" that wasn't needed before and fewer servers that are "considered for advanced users". I personally have taken 3 years to learn how to use them and put them into production, both from instance resolution and everything else and it is understood that it is not a simple task, it requires a lot of dysipline to carry it forward and I have learned it to kicks through different situations "of which I have received many criticisms from some colleagues", example: "for you to want a ferrari" and to this day abarato costs in production saving on expensive licenses , but luckily he survived. Adapting requires great sacrifices, it's not something that's really a simple task.

Example in 2013 I was taken on a stretcher by a crisis of hypokalemia caused by overwork, They are geniuses the guys who saved me! in the shock room 1 of the hospital madariaga from Posadas, Misiones, Argentine, learning to manage servers on my side has taken me great sacrifices / (Literally I almost died), but but you finished the second, you do not know of engineering and you learn it by being self-taught, that is why guys it is important to repeat, we all make great sacrifices and we love CI, "technically I have no idea why I like it but I prefer it"

Please helpme to know whats is way more simple to migrate CI3 to CI4 my apps
https://forum.codeigniter.com/thread-78385.html

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our reasons to stay away from CodeIgniter 4 - by yuma2020 - 01-11-2021, 11:54 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB