Flexigrid - Lightweight but rich data grid

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Thanks for your work.
I integrate it on my site : Flexigrid

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Thanks Paulo!
Thank you guys, keep up the good work!

[eluser]Imthiaz[/eluser]
I'm trying to use Flexigrid with jsp to implement the example 3. I'm not able to retreive the sortname, rp, etc., kind of flexigrid attributes in my jsp code to hit the database.
How to get it?

[eluser]TheJayL[/eluser]
^^^^^
set to Post data.
in PHP:

$_POST['sortname']
$_POST['rp']
$_POST['page']
$_POST['query']
$_POST['page']

etc

[eluser]Imthiaz[/eluser]
I'm not using PHP. How to get these attributes in JSP?

[eluser]TheJayL[/eluser]
I'm no JSP expert, but wouldn't it be just any way you get the POST data?

like,
Code:
request.getParameter("nameOfParam");

on a completely seperate note:

I've noticed how the headers lag in both IE and FF3 behind the columns when horizontally scrolling. This is due to the function rePosDrag() being fired in the custom scroll function.To improve performance I changed the code where the bDiv is set to

Code:
$(g.bDiv)
        .css({ height: (p.height=='auto') ? 'auto' : p.height+"px"})
        .scroll(function (e) {g.scroll();})
    [b].mouseup(function(e){g.rePosDrag();})[/b]
        .append(t)
and took the rePosDrag call in scroll out.

This makes horizontal scrolling work much better as the function is not fired every time the slider moves, only when you are done scrolling. However, it will also trigger if the user does any other action now (like sorting, column moving, row selection, etc).

So I guess, does anyone have feedback as to the detriment to performance or mem usage. Makes scrolling much nicer, but makes the function fire off on any click in the bDiv.

Also, in IE (i hate you MS) it seems that the scroll bar is considered outside the bDiv as the function is not being fired on a scroll, but is on any other bDiv click or mouseup function, anyone know of a cure to this?

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hi,

I am trying to send some additional data along with the JSON for populating the grid but I am unsure how to access that additional data. The returned JSON looks a bit like the following:

Code:
"page": 1,  
"total": 5,  
"active": 45,  <-- this is the additional data being sent back to the page from the server
"rows": [    
{"id": "200",      "cell": [ ...

Is there a way to access that additional data...preferably in the OnSuccess handler?

[eluser]phplover[/eluser]
Hi guys,

I think there is a bug... either in jQuery or in Flexigrid. Here is the output of the firebug console:

Code:
[Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80004003 (NS_ERROR_INVALID_POINTER) [nsIDOMNSHTMLElement[removed]]"  nsresult: "0x80004003 (NS_ERROR_INVALID_POINTER)"  location: "JS frame :: http://localhost/static/js/jquery.js :: anonymous :: line 22"  data: no]
http://localhost/static/js/jquery.js
Line 22

This error appears only with flexigrid during the initialization of a table.

I use jQuery 1.2.6 and flexigrid 1.0B3

Can someone help me?

[eluser]sabernar[/eluser]
When you click on a row, it highlights. When you click on another row, it highlights while leaving the first row highlighted. Is there an easy way to only allow one row at a time be highlighted? Thanks.

[eluser]TheJayL[/eluser]
^^^^^
Yep, he added

Single Rows Select just use { singleSelect: true } in the options

in the latest release.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB