Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
PyroCMS v0.9.7.4 - an open-source modular general purpose CMS

[eluser]Phil Sturgeon[/eluser]
Thank god for that. I had hoped that running it all from the URL and basing it on the same logic would make things a little more stable. It was tested in Ubuntu 8.04/8.10 & Leopard before release so it should be good to go.

A LOT of other bugs are dead too so thankfully we have a relatively stable release once again. I will try to be more on top of quality control from this point on.

Currently working on...

Last night I finished (at a basic level) a feature for the pages module so you can select different page "layouts". These allow different wrapper files to be used to allow variation layouts to be made. E.g: 3 columns, 1 left nav, no columns, etc.

Yorick: Can you finish the installer or put the database folder back? Right now there is no schema in the release!

[eluser]globule[/eluser]
Small error in a lang file (module/navigation), line 29 :

Quote:Currently naviation

Fixed.

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
I can't seem to get this to work...

When i try to run the pyrocms/installer and I enter the database info.. I get this:

Fatal error: Class 'mysqli' not found in /home/ethan/public_html/pyrocms/installer/includes/database_class.php on line 14

If I go to the server information on the previous page.. I get green check marks next to everything except MySQL version : 4.1.22, which has a red icon.

Can I not use pyrocms with mysql 4.1.22?

You should be able to. I have no idea about the installer, Yorick developed it. You can manually install it by running the SQL from /installer/sql_files/.

Yorick, can you have a look at this one?

[eluser]Yorick Peterse[/eluser]
[quote author="Eleaf" date="1245900224"]I can't seem to get this to work...

When i try to run the pyrocms/installer and I enter the database info.. I get this:

Fatal error: Class 'mysqli' not found in /home/ethan/public_html/pyrocms/installer/includes/database_class.php on line 14

If I go to the server information on the previous page.. I get green check marks next to everything except MySQL version : 4.1.22, which has a red icon.

Can I not use pyrocms with mysql 4.1.22?[/quote]

- Do you have MySQL improved installed ?
- Did you enter the correct hostname? In most cases this should be "localhost".

Just pulled the latest commit and had to fix the installer as it was an old version, the version which would delete your entire hard drive if you would let it operate long enough. It's safe to use now.

On the other hand, when going to my PyrCMS installation I get the following warning : http://i44.tinypic.com/j60j9d.png

I took a quick look at the page controller, and it seems that around line 58 the variable "$page" is being used, but I can't seem to find the line where it actually sets the variable.

It could wipe the whole hard drive? Dude what the hell?! lol

Code:
if(!$page = $this->cache->model('pages_m', 'getBySlug', array($slug, DEFAULT_LANGUAGE)) )

That error comes from missing schema in the instaler/sql_files/ which WAS there. It has returned, so wipe your cache and run installer again.

[quote author="Phil Sturgeon" date="1246018558"]It could wipe the whole hard drive? Dude what the hell?! lol
[/quote]

Yep, because I forgot to enter "AND", rather than "OR" Tongue

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB