Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Tank Auth v1.0 (CI authentication library)

[eluser]pabloheim[/eluser]
[quote author="cyclic" date="1283059703"]Yes -- I had the database connectivity working before I installed tank auth.[/quote]
can you post a screenshot of the tabla users?

[eluser]cyclic[/eluser]
Of the "Users" table? That's the one I had before I imported the new SQL -- do you think it's interfering with the tank auth install?

[quote author="cyclic" date="1283060299"]Of the "Users" table? That's the one I had before I imported the new SQL -- do you think it's interfering with the tank auth install?[/quote]

mmmm interesting.
tank auth uses a "users" table and you have your own "users" table with different fields.
i recomend you to change tha name of your own users table. and import the tank auth users table in order to make it work.

thats why appear the error: when you register, tank auth sets a email and new email field, but in your current users tabla there is not new_email column. Smile

[eluser]cyclic[/eluser]
Figured the same thing out on my own just a second ago. Smile Thanks.

[quote author="cyclic" date="1283060708"]Figured the same thing out on my own just a second ago. Smile Thanks.[/quote]

hhaha Smile

[eluser]cyclic[/eluser]
Er. I seem to have another problem: I'm not receiving the "sent" authentication emails.

[quote author="cyclic" date="1283062629"]Er. I seem to have another problem: I'm not receiving the "sent" authentication emails.[/quote]

are you working on a localserver or in a web hosting?

[eluser]cyclic[/eluser]
Local.

[quote author="cyclic" date="1283063291"]Local.[/quote]
that is the problem.
if you want to be able to send mails , you need a real server.
you can configure a mail server in you localhost, but it takes some time.

another option is to disable the autentification mails in the config file of tank auth

[eluser]cyclic[/eluser]
Ok, makes sense. Thanks.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB