Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Modular Extensions - HMVC version 5.3

[eluser]mahrizal[/eluser]
Hi wiredsignz

I use HMVC and I like it

thank's a lot about your modular

and my question

if I have 4 modules can i set base_url each modules ?

so every modules have different base_url

example:

on module A :

http://localhost/site/module_A/

on module B :

http://localhost/site/module_B/

on module C :

http://localhost/site/module_C/

thank's before

Mahrizal

[eluser]wiredesignz[/eluser]
@mahrizal, Yes, If a controller is named the same as the module or if you use module/config/routes.php

Please read the Bitbucket wiki instructions

[eluser]Abu eldahab[/eluser]
For every one who Faced problems with Modular Extensions - HMVC and got error

Code:
application/third_party/MX/Base.php on line 71

and using CI 2.0 with PHP 5.3.x

you should make sure that PEAR path is correct in php.ini configuration

Regards

[eluser]musonic[/eluser]
I think I'm getting to grips with modular extensions and think they will make a massive difference to how I build applications. However I've got stuck with something I thought would be a formality. I have a main template view file located in application/views. I want to insert a view partial contained in a module (workspace/views). So far I've tried 3 different ways but none are working. This is what I've tried and the error it generates:
1) load directly from the template view file with $this->load->view('workspace\tab_v);
This gives me a blank page and a 404 error in my log.
2) I try and assign it to the $data array from within my controller. $this->data['tabs'] = $this->load->view('tab_v', '', true); I then pass the array through to the template to output. This just gives me a blank screen and the error log ends at the last successful call.
3) I create a separate function within the module controller to simply load the view then from the template file echo modules::run('workspace/workspace/get_view');
This again returns a 404 in the log.
I've checked and double checked locations and typos etc. I just can't work out why it can't find the file!

[eluser]InsiteFX[/eluser]
Code:
$data['name'] = 'whatever';
$this->load_vars($data);

See the CodeIgniter User Guide:

Loader Class

InsiteFX

[eluser]musonic[/eluser]
Thanks, but I know how to load views. My question was specifically to do with the use of modular extensions.

[eluser]wiredesignz[/eluser]
@musonic,
Code:
<?php echo modules::run('workspace/get_view'); ?>
This should work from your main template. Simply try returning a value from the get_view() method first.

[eluser]wingdspur[/eluser]
(Using Latest CodeIgniter 2.0 and HMVC revisions)

When I attempt to use functions from the security class (which should be autoloaded), in controllers that extend MX_Controller like:

Code:
$test = $this->security->xss_clean('dfibjdhbfg');

In MX_Controller __get is not returning the loaded object, I'm getting this error in my controller:

Quote:Call to a member function xss_clean() on a non-object

which is caused by this error from the MX_Controller __get function trying to return the security class object:

Quote: Undefined property: CI::$security

I'm able to successfully call functions from the benchmarking class and other libraries that are autoloaded by CI, but the security class is giving me fits.

[eluser]WanWizard[/eluser]
The security class is only loaded as core class when 'global_xss_filtering' is set to TRUE.

[eluser]wingdspur[/eluser]
[quote author="WanWizard" date="1288055945"]The security class is only loaded as core class when 'global_xss_filtering' is set to TRUE.[/quote]

Oops, my bad. Thanks

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB