Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Flexigrid - Lightweight but rich data grid

[eluser]paky[/eluser]
Quote:You just lost me. Can't understand anything you just said.

But if you give me a url that i can view, maybe i can check it out.

Paulo

I've it on localhost Sad ... however ... in flexgrid there a var $where then get a question to DB ok ?

If I want dinamically change this $where with a data send by SearchForm.php ... how can read new vars post by it ? The flexgrid seem stable ... don't dynamic ... If he's dynamic .. get me more info Smile !!!!

thanks

[eluser]paulopmx[/eluser]
[quote author="paky" date="1211570817"]
Quote:You just lost me. Can't understand anything you just said.

But if you give me a url that i can view, maybe i can check it out.

Paulo

I've it on localhost Sad ... however ... in flexgrid there a var $where then get a question to DB ok ?

If I want dinamically change this $where with a data send by SearchForm.php ... how can read new vars post by it ? The flexgrid seem stable ... don't dynamic ... If he's dynamic .. get me more info Smile !!!!

thanks[/quote]

I've attached Flexigrid before to a form with a lot of form elements (input,select,checkbox,etc) that constructs an SQL query before, and have had no problems with it.

So I'm guessing that either you might be doing something wrong in the way you attach a form to flexigrid, or there is something wrong in the backend.

Either way, I can't hardly understand you. So if you can't provide me with url or a way of communicating better, i can't help you.

[eluser]paky[/eluser]
where is it ? where is it ? arf arf arf .... Smile I've look only flexgrid with one textbox ...
Smile

[quote author="paky" date="1211571395"]where is it ? where is it ? arf arf arf .... Smile I've look only flexgrid with one textbox ...
Smile[/quote]

I said: I've attached "before" -> means on a different project. arf arf.

Anyway for your benifit, I've updated the sample1.html http://webplicity.net/flexigrid/sample1.html
to include more form elements.

:-S

[eluser]paky[/eluser]
right Smile can u send me php file ? POST.php ... for read where and how read $_POST['var'] ?

thanks 8)

[quote author="paky" date="1211572877"]right Smile can u send me php file ? POST.php ... for read where and how read $_POST['var'] ?

thanks 8)[/quote]

its just your basic PHP. No magic about it.

Code:
$where2 = "WHERE ";
$where2 .= " value1 = \'".$_POST['val1']."\'";
$where2 .= " AND value2 = \'".$_POST['val2']."\'";
$where2 .= " AND value3 = \'".$_POST['val3']."\'";
$where2 .= " AND value4 = \'".$_POST['val4']."\'";

[eluser]paky[/eluser]
Quote:its just your basic PHP. No magic about it.

Code:
$where2 = "WHERE ";

right ... strange ... very strange I read it (POST data) but I can't process it ... Sad one If don't possible on this data ... why ? Can only read it, in my query structure I need a condition ... sigh Smile

example:
Code:
$x2=$_POST['x2'];  // <-- this ok

$my_where ="WHERE t_utenti.ute_tipo='a' AND t_utenti.ute_stato=1";           // <-- flexgrid ok
$my_where .= " AND t_utenti.ute_znpr_1 LIKE '%".$i_znavig01."'";               // <-- flexgrid ok
$my_where .= " AND t_utenti.ute_zn_naz_1 LIKE '%".$i_znavig_cont01."'";   // <-- flexgrid ok

if($x2!=0){$my_where .=" AND TABLE_mine.FIELD_mine=".$x2;}           // <------ flexgrid in loop

thanks

P.S.
online my page http://www.armatori.net/daniele_web/inde...h&step=b_s
ACCORDION + FLEXGRID Tongue

[quote author="paky" date="1211580619"]
Quote:its just your basic PHP. No magic about it.

Code:
$where2 = "WHERE ";

right ... strange ... very strange I read it (POST data) but I can't process it ... Sad one If don't possible on this data ... why ? Can only read it, in my query structure I need a condition ... sigh Smile

example:
Code:
$x2=$_POST['x2'];  // <-- this ok

$my_where ="WHERE t_utenti.ute_tipo='a' AND t_utenti.ute_stato=1";           // <-- flexgrid ok
$my_where .= " AND t_utenti.ute_znpr_1 LIKE '%".$i_znavig01."'";               // <-- flexgrid ok
$my_where .= " AND t_utenti.ute_zn_naz_1 LIKE '%".$i_znavig_cont01."'";   // <-- flexgrid ok

if($x2!=0){$my_where .=" AND TABLE_mine.FIELD_mine=".$x2;}           // <------ flexgrid in loop

thanks

P.S.
online my page http://www.armatori.net/daniele_web/inde...h&step=b_s
ACCORDION + FLEXGRID Tongue[/quote]

I checked out your page. Although I can't see flexigrid and couldn't understand the site :-), I used Firebug to see if your passing any Flexigrid data through ajax and I saw these:

Code:
i_barca_fuma    
i_barca_naturismo    
i_barcabagni    
i_barcacabine    
i_barcalun_max    
i_barcalun_min    
i_barcatipo    
i_znavig01    
i_znavig_cont01    ovunque
page    1
qtype    
query    
rp    10
sortname    ute_id
sortorder    asc

I don't see any form element with a name attribute 'x2'.

Paulo

[eluser]paky[/eluser]
Quote:I checked out your page. Although I can't see flexigrid and couldn't understand the site :-), I used Firebug to see if your passing any Flexigrid data through ajax and I saw these:

Code:
i_barca_fuma    
i_barca_naturismo    
i_barcabagni    
i_barcacabine    
i_barcalun_max    
i_barcalun_min    
i_barcatipo     //<------$x2 (int value... $x2 for sample in forum post)
i_znavig01    
i_znavig_cont01    ovunque
page    1
qtype    
query    
rp    10
sortname    ute_id
sortorder    asc

.... than POST DATA pass ... uhm .... very strange .. is a page search with 2 type of search (accordion) when click on CERCA button flexgrid reload with parameter query changed ... Smile

Oh my god !!!! In Firefox flexgrid don't show :'( why ????!!!!! In IE7 it's ok ....

[eluser]voonchong[/eluser]
hi, first of all, cheers for the nice flexigrid class and thanks for paulopmx to release it as open source.

However, i am currently having some issue to get the abbr attribute of the cell.

Example:

i am using the jeditable currently, so i can get the rowid using this
var rowid = $(this).parent().parent().attr('id').substring(3);

but i am missing the cell id that i am refering to, can anyone of you guide me how to get the current active comlumn cell ?

thanks in advance

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB