Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
BackendPro 0.6.1

[eluser]adamp1[/eluser]
I take it then that you moved the location of the modules folder. Basicly Matchbox expects the module folder to be relative from inside the application folder by default.

So the first line is saying look 2 levels up, IE the root level (the one with the system folder in).

[eluser]MihaiD[/eluser]
I see that adam, but I moved a lot of folders around in my installation.

All others were taken care off by specifying the paths to the folders relative to the site root in the form provided during the install. I had problems only with the modules folder, which although specified with the relative path to the site root during the install still kept the line in the config as mentioned in my previous posts.

Anyway, thanks a bunch for your response and just let me say that I absolutely love your app and I just keep toying with it, trying to write different modules.

Thanks again

[eluser]NiconPhantom[/eluser]
Thank you for big job, this script is really useful. I use BeP 0.5, CI 1.7.1 and language selector 2. All works fine but i have one problem in Access Control » Permissions » Advanced View Mode.

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: Missing argument 1 for Acl_permissions::ajax_fetch_resources()

Filename: admin/acl_permissions.php

Line Number: 262

and

Severity: Notice

Line Number: 284

Please help :-(

[eluser]IamPrototype[/eluser]
Is there a possiblity to only use the design? I really like it, and I want to code my own backend, so I get a lot better using CI, but with a backend design likes yours. Smile

[eluser]adamp1[/eluser]
@IamPrototype: I see no reason why not. Its just a simple design.

@NiconPhantom: What can you see when you go to the Advanced View page? are there any ticks in the middle of the screen. Could you try loading the page with FireBug in Firefox on or something similar (to see if the ajax calls are fired). The call should look something like:

Code:
POST http://localhost/Backendpro/index.php/auth/admin/acl_permissions/ajax_fetch_resources/Administrator

Your not also by any chance making a call to the controller acl_permissions/ajax_fetch_resources are you yourself?

Do you have a folder with the design? Without all the PHP? He he, sorry for asking, but ye.. you know.. if you don't have I hope I can rip it all without breaking it into pieces, ha ha. Smile

[eluser]adamp1[/eluser]
The design is in CSS files and the views. It wouldn't be hard to rip the bit of the php out of the view files. Then just load the styles.css and layout.css files.

Oh yeah, I forgot I had BackendPro installed on my local server, ha ha. Thanks anyway and hey, great system you made there, I can definitely find something useful for my backend (I've worked with PHP a few years, but just started couple months ago with CodeIgniter and OOP).

[eluser]NiconPhantom[/eluser]
[quote author="adamp1" date="1242173814"]@IamPrototype: I see no reason why not. Its just a simple design.

@NiconPhantom: What can you see when you go to the Advanced View page? are there any ticks in the middle of the screen. Could you try loading the page with FireBug in Firefox on or something similar (to see if the ajax calls are fired). The call should look something like:

Code:
POST http://localhost/Backendpro/index.php/auth/admin/acl_permissions/ajax_fetch_resources/Administrator

Your not also by any chance making a call to the controller acl_permissions/ajax_fetch_resources are you yourself?[/quote]

Thank you for your answer! I see list of all items(Site, Control panel, System...) all items marked with "X" if i choose administrator or member. In the bottom of each item - error. Small demo:

X Control Panel

X System

Thank you for your help!

P.S maybe is better use another tested with BeP multilingual solution which works better than language selector 2?

[eluser]wong_deso[/eluser]
hi adamp1 , i just tried your BEP 0.5 and it works great , but there's just one thing. I was using mod_rewrite to remove the "index.php" page , and it will effected my website/apps if i stop using it.
But in the other hand BeP Pro seems using it as default in the url address.

my main question is , is there any way that BEP can stop using index.php in the URL address bar ? cuz i think the routes seems not working..i wonder why...

and if i leave the $config['index_page'] in config.php file blank , when i type "localhost/folderapps/admin" in the address bar it comes up with nothing

404 Page Not Found

The page you requested was not found.

really appreciate if you can help this out Smile

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB