Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Charts Library

[eluser]redwiz[/eluser]
hi all

I made a CI library for drawing 2D and 3D pie chart, maybe someone is interested to use it.
Charts is a CI library that allows the developer to draw pie charts with legends and other stuff, without care about calculating objects position inside the image.
The zip file contains both the source file and user guide to install and use.

This is a very beta version, please send me bug reports, hints for addictional features and all that you want.

Andrea Consigli

[eluser]stensi[/eluser]
You can attach files to your forum posts. There's a link "Attach files to this post..." above the "Preview Post" and "Submit Post" buttons.

Whether it will work for you depends on how large your file is and whether the file type is accepted (you might need to change it into a zip file).

[eluser]redwiz[/eluser]
[quote author="stensi" date="1222411449"]You can attach files to your forum posts.[/quote]

i've updated my previous post, and attached the zip package.

Thanks

[eluser]Yash[/eluser]
This is not complete zip give me these files also...

Code:
include($this->_ext_path."/classes/pData.class");  
        include($this->_ext_path."/classes/pChart.class");

[eluser]MrEnirO[/eluser]
You can get pChart from here: http://pchart.sourceforge.net/download.php

[eluser]redwiz[/eluser]
[quote author="Yash" date="1222468017"]This is not complete zip give me these files also...

Code:
include($this->_ext_path."/classes/pData.class");  
        include($this->_ext_path."/classes/pChart.class");
[/quote]

you have yo read the user guide.

[eluser]Yash[/eluser]
ok I'll do

Thank You

[eluser]Berserk[/eluser]
anyone can post a zip with demo ? i did as user guild but not work

[eluser]redwiz[/eluser]
[quote author="Berserk" date="1225652212"]anyone can post a zip with demo ? i did as user guild but not work[/quote]

explain "not work"

do you have an error?
which error?

are you sure you did exactly all the stuff in user guide?
(directory permission, version 1.27c,etc)

[eluser]troy_mccormick[/eluser]
Hi redwiz,

First off, thank you greatly for getting this setup as a CI Library. It truly kicks some serious tail that way!! Smile

I have, however, run into a bit of a question that I'm sure is super easy to answer. In reviewing the documentation for pChart (http://pchart.sourceforge.net/documentat...faq.sblack) I've found that you need to call the setColorPalette function in order to define different colors for your data. How is this done through your library?

Thank you in advance,

Troy

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB