Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
DX Auth 1.0.6 (Authentication library)

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
help me

library: dx_auth.php

error: Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /xxx/system/application/libraries/DX_Auth.php on line 803

line 803: $query = $this->ci->login_attempts->check_attempts($this->ci->input->ip_address());

[eluser]Amol Kharat[/eluser]
How to remove extra optional functionality from dx_Auth i.e. i dont want user role, permissions

[eluser]hugle[/eluser]
[quote author="Amol Kharat" date="1253363611"]How to remove extra optional functionality from dx_Auth i.e. i dont want user role, permissions[/quote]

just don't use them. or simply delete related functions from .php files. But I think it's easier just not to use

[eluser]Johan André[/eluser]
Great library!
I looking into extending the functionality with custom permissions on users AND roles.
What is the best way to do this as more methods are required in both the library and models?

[eluser]eric cumbee[/eluser]
I was wondering if anyone else on media temple grid service is having trouble with dx auth? everytime i try it on MT it says library not found. i found one thread on the subject but the solution ended up being that the user was running in php4. i have confirmed that my domain is in php5.

[eluser]taschentuch[/eluser]
hi,

i have a question is it possible to rewrite the custom permission for each role to something like custom permission for each user?

thx

[eluser]dallen33[/eluser]
Anyone else find that users don't stay logged in for more than 2 hours? I always have to sign back in several times a day and I can't figure out why. I'd rather have people log in and stay logged in for WEEKS! Not 2 hours!

Code:
$config['DX_autologin_cookie_name'] = 'autologin';
$config['DX_autologin_cookie_life'] = 60*60*24*31*2;

[eluser]hugle[/eluser]
[quote author="GodsHand" date="1256173228"]Anyone else find that users don't stay logged in for more than 2 hours? I always have to sign back in several times a day and I can't figure out why. I'd rather have people log in and stay logged in for WEEKS! Not 2 hours!

Code:
$config['DX_autologin_cookie_name'] = 'autologin';
$config['DX_autologin_cookie_life'] = 60*60*24*31*2;
[/quote]

Hello
I'm not sure, but you should also take a try at: config.php

Code:
$config['sess_expiration']        = 7200;

Maybe that helps you...

[eluser]dallen33[/eluser]
Doesn't work. When I quit my browser and go back to the website, I have to login.

[eluser]nsbingham[/eluser]
Has anyone successfully used HMVC with DX_Auth? When I have them both installed on a fresh CI 1.7.2 install the login hangs for quite a while and sometimes times out. I do not have DX_Auth installed as a module, but just followed the install outlined on the DX_Auth site.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB