Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
PyroCMS v0.9.7.4 - an open-source modular general purpose CMS

[eluser]ray73864[/eluser]
So in installed wampserver like i always do, basically just all the defaults.

I then extracted pyrocms (the latest commit version that you had me test) into the c:\wamp\www directory (renamed the pyrocms dir to 'pyrocms' otherwise it would have had the git commit version in the directory name).

I then altered config/config.php to have 'index.php' included, and then edited config/database.php for the database connection details, i also used phpmyadmin to import the .sql files (i had a few problems there, one of them was creating the default 'home' page record, it was missing a few columns, and the twitter config stuff didn't go in because of problems too.

MySQL CLI Client had the same problems, so i am guessing something is up with 2-default.sql

i made sure that the 'rewrite-module' apache module was loaded, but when i navigate to 'http://localhost/pyrocms/' i get a CI styled error :: "An Error Was Encountered", makes me think that it isn't related to pyrocms but instead to CI and wampserver.

Update: Ok, just tried a fresh copy of CI, and the welcome page came up properly, so i'm not entirely sure now. Time for the CI logging to be turned on i guess.

Messages In This Thread
PyroCMS v0.9.7.4 - an open-source modular general purpose CMS - by El Forum - 06-07-2009, 06:03 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB