Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Introducing Fire: Similar to Cake’s Bake and RoR’s script/generate

[eluser]Michael Wales[/eluser]
Yeah Frankie - that's something I knew would become an issue and just never got to messing with it. As the blog posts said - it was a quick 10 minute hack job to get started on my own CI app. I believe Windows will understand the Unix separator with no issues - so I'll probably just go with that.

ceej: You need to add php to your path (I'm guessing you are using xampp, if it's not there). Regardless, follow these intstructions:

1. Find php.exe on your computer and write down the entire file name (including path). It will look like C:\php\php.exe or c:\xampp\php\php.exe - something like that.
2. Right-click on My Computer and select Properties
3. Select the Advanced tab
4. Click the Environment Variables button at the bottom.
5. In the System Variables portion of the screen, highlight the PATH variable, and click Edit.
6. Add the php.exe full path (you found in step 1) to the variable, followed by a semicolon (Wink
7. Your new PATH variable should look like: c:/php/php.exe;c:/some/other/program.exe;c:/windows;c:/we/have/some/more; - kind of Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
Introducing Fire: Similar to Cake’s Bake and RoR’s script/generate - by El Forum - 08-06-2007, 06:22 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB