Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Autocrumb - Lightweight Breadcrumb Helper (ver.12.05.1)

[eluser]carnalito[/eluser]
don't get me wrong, i didn't want to say the code of the whole helper is not good. It is just this if-statement that is useless in my eyes!

[eluser]ardinotow[/eluser]
carnalito, maybe you're right. I've try to delete block
Code:
if ($j = 0)
{
}
and nothing wrong with my breadcrumbs :cheese:. I'll play with my code again in my spare time. Thanks again for your suggestion.

For all, I just upload the source file in bitbucket.

Download location:
autocrumb 5.10.1_bugfixed (click on filename autocrumb 5.10.1_bugfixed.zip)

[eluser]pjlasl[/eluser]
Very nice helper! :-)

I do have one suggestion. I noticed that when I implemented, I expected the links to go across and not downward. Looking at your code I noticed the following:

Code:
$config['use_wrapper'] = TRUE;
$config['wrapper'] = '<ul id="crumbs" style="list-style-type:none;padding:0px 0px 0px 5px;margin:0;">|</ul>';
$config['wrapper_inline'] = '<li style="list-style-type:none;padding:0px 0px 0px 5px;margin:0;">|</li>';

I modified the list-style-type: none to display: none. This provided me with the across display I was expecting.

Code:
$config['use_wrapper'] = TRUE;
$config['wrapper'] = '<ul id="crumbs" style="display: inline;padding:0px 0px 0px 5px;margin:0;">|</ul>';
$config['wrapper_inline'] = '<li style="display: inline;padding:0px 0px 0px 5px;margin:0;">|</li>';

Thanks for the great helper!

@pjlasl, nice to know that you like it. The wrapper configuration is depends on your global css. FYI, that wrapper is use to accomodate veerle's breadcrumb style.

Need multi language for your crunchy crumbs? Go grab new version 9.10.1 on bitbucket here. Try it.

New Features:
1. Multi language support for 'home' link.
2. Multi language support for replacer.

Cheers

[eluser]variouspixels[/eluser]
Hi,

I was using a very early version of this helper with no problems till I tried to replace a breadcrumb and realised I needed to update the helper. I have tried to use the latest version and previous version of the helper but I am getting the following errors when I autoload the helper after a fresh CI install (and fresh breadcrumb_helper install):

Code:
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: include_once(application/helpers/breadcrumb_helper.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Filename: libraries/Loader.php

Line Number: 401

Code:
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'application/helpers/breadcrumb_helper.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/Applications/MAMP/bin/php5/lib/php')

Filename: libraries/Loader.php

Line Number: 401

Loader library recognizes the file but does not include the breadcrumb_helper for some reason. Error occurs on live server as well as localhost.

thanks

gemmes

@gemmes. You should have problem with folder and file access permission. Please look at these folders: config, helpers, language, english (under language directory). These folders should have 40755 octal permission. Then also look at these files: breadcrumb.php, breadcrumb_helper.php, breadcrumb_lang.php. These files should have 100644 octal permission. Please let me know your progress.

[eluser]variouspixels[/eluser]
thanks, permissions for lang file was wrong.

Makes sense as my other helpers, configs were working and only the breadcrumb_helper was having issues.

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
On line 176 the following line should be removed:

$init_link = $CI->lang->line('set_home');

If you aren't using the language files he still uses the language file.

@Weccop. Thanks for reporting this.
I've pushed the revision on bitbucket, everybody should pull or download new source code on http://bitbucket.org/ardinotow/autocrumb.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB