Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Autocrumb - Lightweight Breadcrumb Helper (ver.12.05.1)

[eluser]ardinotow[/eluser]
Yeah, I have two suggestions for future release. Thx to Rufino and Glazz for these ideas Smile. Anyone please don't hesitate to ask an enhancement Smile

[eluser]sihijau[/eluser]
[quote author="ardinotow" date="1303761031"]Yeah, I have two suggestions for future release. Thx to Rufino and Glazz for these ideas Smile. Anyone please don't hesitate to ask an enhancement Smile[/quote]

thanks for sharing this helper bro
just ask about version number

btw yg versi2 ini bedanya apa ya? bingung liat version numbernya, akhirnya nyobain yg tip aja deh

autocrumb_3.11.1.zip
autocrumb 9.10.1.zip
autocrumb 5.10.1_bugfixed.zip
autoCRUMB 5.10.1.zip
autocrumb 4.10.1.zip

@sihijau,
The most recent version is the one that shown on the title of this thread. You can also review the version history on first page and go to it's article link to know the difference and the reason why I made an update.

My version pattern is "Month.Year.Number_release"; As an example, 3.11.1 means that Autocrumbs update has had released on March 2011, 1st release. If I made new update on the same month and year then the version number would become 3.11.2 and so on.

Is it clear ?

Ngerti kan bro maksudnya... Smile

[eluser]sihijau[/eluser]
[quote author="ardinotow" date="1304085240"]@sihijau,
The most recent version is the one that shown on the title of this thread. You can also review the version history on first page and go to it's article link to know the difference and the reason why I made an update.

My version pattern is "Month.Year.Number_release"; As an example, 3.11.1 means that Autocrumbs update has had released on March 2011, 1st release. If I made new update on the same month and year then the version number would become 3.11.2 and so on.

Is it clear ?

Ngerti kan bro maksudnya... Smile[/quote]

Of course understand bro
Lumayan useful ni helpernya Smile

[eluser]frozenmaiden[/eluser]
i try to use this helper in my latest project, it's very usefull.. will wait for future release..

[eluser]Glazz[/eluser]
Hello,

I have another request =)

In the exclude segment, we should be able to exclude segments but not all of them, what i mean is, i want to exclude segment 5 from one certain page/controller, the way it works now excludes all.

[eluser]CI2RULZ[/eluser]
this is great!

[eluser]Jimmy Leonardo[/eluser]
thanks for autocrumb Smile. but how to implement multilanguage for this? i change multilanguage TRUE, and add new language folder (indonesia) in application/language folder, and breadcrumb_lang. but the crumb didn't change, still in english breadcrumb_lang

--------------- Edit-----------------------
i got it, u must use this

$this->lang->load('breadcrumb', 'indonesian');

I just releasing a new version today. Version number is 6.11.1.
No features added yet, only fixed a bug fix reported in https://bitbucket.org/ardinotow/autocrum...aks-config

Download it here.

Hope y'all still enjoying using this helper.

Cheers up!!!

[eluser]Ben Swinburne[/eluser]
[quote author="ardinotow" date="1307775067"]No features added yet, only fixed a bug fix [/quote]

Nice to see you monitor and respond to bug reports.

Thanks for the great helper.

Ben

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB