Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
!$this->upload->do_upload() - first time around

[eluser]nevsie[/eluser]
sorry i might be misunderstanding you here???
but the sample code from the above is not in the constructor or index function, but the function specifically related to the view that holds the right form field. So when the class/function with the above code in it is first called it obviously puts a fail into $error, and then error gets loaded into the view and then displays.

My point was that shouldn't $this->upload->do_upload() act in the same way as any other form validation?
or is it expecting me to check for the post first? If it is expecting me to check for the post first then what would be the most sensible way?

Thanks for trying to help, N

Messages In This Thread
!$this->upload->do_upload() - first time around - by El Forum - 04-07-2010, 11:50 AM
!$this->upload->do_upload() - first time around - by El Forum - 04-07-2010, 02:34 PM
!$this->upload->do_upload() - first time around - by El Forum - 04-07-2010, 04:11 PM
!$this->upload->do_upload() - first time around - by El Forum - 04-08-2010, 12:13 AM
!$this->upload->do_upload() - first time around - by El Forum - 04-08-2010, 01:19 AM
!$this->upload->do_upload() - first time around - by El Forum - 04-08-2010, 02:55 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB