Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
flexi cart - A comprehensive shopping cart library for CodeIgniter

[eluser]haseydesign[/eluser]
@koichirose

I'm back again!
I hope you realise I've created a private git branch just dedicated to your setup as I have to try and re-replicate it every time I test your problem out. Wink

To further help you with this problem, I need to confirm exactly how you have your cart setup, as I'm getting a different result from what you are saying.

#1: What is the item price that you are adding to the cart? Is it 82.64€, 82.644€ or is it 100€?
#2: Related to the first question, do you have the config option 'price_inc_tax' set to TRUE or FALSE?
#3: I'm presuming you have the config set to display prices excluding tax - correct?

For your scenario, if you are inserting the price as 100€, the config setting 'price_inc_tax' must be TRUE.
If you are inserting the price as 82.644€, the config setting 'price_inc_tax' must be FALSE.
If you are inserting the price as 82.64€ - then for your example, the grand total is going to be out by 1 decimal.

-------------------------------------

For my testing, I get the following results for BOTH setups.

Item @ 100€, 'price_inc_tax' = TRUE, 'display_tax_prices' = FALSE.
Item @ 82.644€, 'price_inc_tax' = FALSE, 'display_tax_prices' = FALSE.

Before the discount
Item Summary Total: 82.64€
VAT @ 21%: 17.36€
Grand Total: 100.00€

After the 10% discount
Item Summary Total: 82.64€
VAT @ 21%: 15.62€
Discount @ 10%: 8.26€
Grand Total: 90.00€

-------------------------------------

Isn't this correct?

Messages In This Thread
flexi cart - A comprehensive shopping cart library for CodeIgniter - by El Forum - 02-22-2013, 04:27 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB