Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Flexigrid - Lightweight but rich data grid

[eluser]penne[/eluser]
Since I use prototype as well i need to use jQuery in noConflict mode. Anyone got an idea what functions I need to rename in the flexigrid.js Javascript?
From $ to $j ?

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
[quote author="penne" date="1214397454"]Since I use prototype as well i need to use jQuery in noConflict mode. Anyone got an idea what functions I need to rename in the flexigrid.js Javascript?
From $ to $j ?[/quote]

I'm using Flexigrid in noConflict mode. Didn't have to modify anything.

[eluser]penne[/eluser]
[quote author="gsmedley" date="1214410891"][quote author="penne" date="1214397454"]Since I use prototype as well i need to use jQuery in noConflict mode. Anyone got an idea what functions I need to rename in the flexigrid.js Javascript?
From $ to $j ?[/quote]

I'm using Flexigrid in noConflict mode. Didn't have to modify anything.[/quote]

Strange, do you use Flexigrid or JQuery in noConflict mode, are you using xml or html table tags?

[eluser]paulopmx[/eluser]
[quote author="penne" date="1214411961"][quote author="gsmedley" date="1214410891"][quote author="penne" date="1214397454"]Since I use prototype as well i need to use jQuery in noConflict mode. Anyone got an idea what functions I need to rename in the flexigrid.js Javascript?
From $ to $j ?[/quote]

I'm using Flexigrid in noConflict mode. Didn't have to modify anything.[/quote]

Strange, do you use Flexigrid or JQuery in noConflict mode, are you using xml or html table tags?[/quote]

Try this link : http://docs.jquery.com/Core/jQuery.noConflict to learn more about noConflict mode.

[eluser]adwin[/eluser]
can i see the examples that using more than one criteria for searching ?
I forgot the links. I think paulo did that before but i don't know where. thx

--- edit
sorry .. i found http://webplicity.net/flexigrid/sample1.html this already .. thnks Big Grin

[eluser]tirab[/eluser]
[quote author="paulopmx" date="1214025405"][quote author="tirab" date="1213808106"]Hi everyone, and thanx Paulo for Flexigrid, great.

Here is my problem.

The little button at the bottom of the grid (grip ?) to resize the grid is not working as expected. If I try to drag it down the grid becomes very long and then it is no more resizable (unless I reload the page).

The sample on your page works fine, and I've noticed a difference: my grid hasn't the "hGrip" which is in your sample page.

Any ideas ?

Thanx

Code:
$("#servers").flexigrid({
            height:     table_height,
            width:      table_width,

Hi,

the hGrip is actually for horizontal resizing, which is only available when the grid is set to resizable, and width is set not se to 'auto'.
now i don't know what table_width, value is, but maybe you can show me a url, so i can check it out.[/quote]

ok ... I've found the problem:

Code:
var table_height = "450";
wrong

Code:
var table_height = 450;
correct

Thanx again.

PS: I'm using your flexigrid in an intranet so I can't post any url ...

[eluser]mrpaul[/eluser]
Paulo,

Any way I can add tooltips to each row of the grid?

Thanks!
Paul

OH and is there anyway to speed this up? Right now my php is generating an XML page. If the xml was generated without php, would that speed it up? Is JSON faster?

[eluser]TheJayL[/eluser]
I was able to change the code slightly to allow for multi column sorting using the shift key. Its a weird mix of arrays, comma delimited strings, some PHP, and some Javascript. I'll try to clean it, and also add proper sorting for specific types of values (dates, dollar amounts, etc) and hopefully get back here and post what I created if anyone would like to see it or review it.

[eluser]hating[/eluser]
Hello.
Thank for your really usefull plugin.

When i try to set "query" param, flexigrid doesn't show current value.

I modify line 1188:

$(g.sDiv).append("<div class='sDiv2'>Quick Search &lt;input type='text' size='30' name='q' class='qsbox' value=\""+p.query+"\"/&gt; <select name='qtype'>"+sopt+"</select> &lt;input type='button' value='Clear' /&gt;&lt;/div>");

It work for me in firefox 3.0.0. I suppose it work in other browsers, because i only add "value" attribute, but i didn't test it.

[eluser]paulopmx[/eluser]
[quote author="mrpaul" date="1214838708"]Paulo,

Any way I can add tooltips to each row of the grid?

Thanks!
Paul

OH and is there anyway to speed this up? Right now my php is generating an XML page. If the xml was generated without php, would that speed it up? Is JSON faster?[/quote]

Hi Paul,

Yes, use the process API in the colModel, or the onSubmit event to add your custom events to the elements on the grid.

Paulo

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB