Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
BackendPro 0.6.1

[eluser]woleium[/eluser]
lol, this is soon by most board's standards, I <3 CI.

I agree, view files look nicer & are much easier to read when you don't use a wrapper. I'd leave it how it is, as long as the docs explain it correctly all is good :-)

W.

[eluser]Toppy[/eluser]
Quick question.

I'm very interested in BeP but I'm not sure about possible licensing issues which is in part due to my ignorance of the application.

Can BeP be used in a closed source and/or commercial application? If so, what would the protocol be? Just provide the copyright and source for the version of BeP?

[eluser]adamp1[/eluser]
It is released under the LGPL, so you can use use it in commercial applications, but I believe you must always keep the copyright information there and release the source code (at least of the BackendPro part).

I'm afraid I'm not too great on all this licence stuff. I just picked that one to try and let everyone use it.

[eluser]bulex[/eluser]
Backendpro is great usage for me.

But there is issue with browser compatibility through Internet Explorer in control panel views.

Also the advanced view mode is not showing the right view.

I don't know how to solve this issue.
It seems like we must change the CSS layout.

I've attached the screenshot.

[eluser]adamp1[/eluser]
Are you trying to use it in IE6? If so I haven't designed it for that. It only works in IE7 and Firefox

[eluser]bulex[/eluser]
Yes, I use it in IE6.
I couldn't fix the widget with js script issues and advanced view mode in ie6.

I already Fix the layout problem.
For layout I changes some of layout.css to overcome the layout problem.
I use floating instead of position:fixed
in #header, #navigation, #content, #footer from
assets/admin/css/layout.css

it works on my ie6 and firefox also.

for example:

Code:
#header {
   float:left;
    top: 0px;
    width: 1150px;
    background-color: #333;
    line-height: 2em;
    color: #FFF;
    z-index: 5;
}

#content {
    text-align:left;
    width:810px;
    padding: 3em 1em 3em 2em;
    z-index: 1;
}

#navigation {
    background-color: #E0E2F3;
    width:300px;
    height:500px;
    z-index: 3;
}

#footer {
    clear:both;
    width: 1150px;
    height:20px;
    background-color: #EFEFEF;
    line-height: 2em;
    border-top: 1px #CCC solid;
    z-index: 4;
}

[eluser]adamp1[/eluser]
OK I am currently in Canada skiing for 6 weeks so will add it to my list of things to look into.

[eluser]Jay Logan[/eluser]
I'm trying to play with BEP and I've hit a bump. Will your script let me make a new folder in your modules folder, then drop MVC folders into that folder and use it like a regular CI application? I'm trying to make a simple test module and I can't even seem to pass variables with $this->set(). Am I missing something?

[eluser]a&w[/eluser]
[quote author="J-Slim" date="1233284907"]I'm trying to play with BEP and I've hit a bump. Will your script let me make a new folder in your modules folder, then drop MVC folders into that folder and use it like a regular CI application? I'm trying to make a simple test module and I can't even seem to pass variables with $this->set(). Am I missing something?[/quote]
I don't know what you mean by $this->set(). The modules folders is just using Matchbox, it's not particularly specific to this library.

[eluser]Jay Logan[/eluser]
I don't know what Matchbox is. How can I pass variables from the controller to the view?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB