Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
BackendPro 0.6.1

[eluser]IamPrototype[/eluser]
Okay, thanks. Do you have any "big updates" for BackendPro in a near future?

-- When I'm editing a member and user profile is activated why is the page blank? There's no user profile content at all.

[eluser]adamp1[/eluser]
If you have a look in the Next Milestone details page, you will see all tasks I have planned so far. Some of them a quite big like better asset management. Its just finding time along with too many other things to get them done.

Is the whole page blank? or just the user profile bit under the normal user inputs?

No, sorry, it's just the user profile under the normal inputs.

[eluser]adamp1[/eluser]
That will be empty unless you add your own fields.

Manually? Or is there a script made in for that?

[eluser]adamp1[/eluser]
Manually, so you will have to add the database rows and the form values along with update code. Its not too complicated, read the Custom User Profile section in the user guide.

http://www.kaydoo.co.uk/backendpro/user_...rauth.html

I know, thanks. Smile

[eluser]timtom[/eluser]
Hi there

I'm really new into CI, so please forgive me if I ask stupid questions. I'm starting a new project and since I needed auth and a backend interface, I chose to use BackEnd Pro. Maybe not the best idea to start with BEP as a first foray into CI, but hey, I needed those features quick! :-) I managed to start building features pretty quickly, so thanks a lot Adam for releasing BEP.

This said, there's something I'm having trouble right now: I just can't find out where to obtain the id of the currently logged-in user. So that I can build a page to let him set his own preferences, mostly. And retrieve those same preferences.

I managed to go so far as to access $this->user_model->getUsers(); by loading the userlib library, but where can I find the id I can pass to this function?

Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks in advance!

[eluser]adamp1[/eluser]
The currently logged in user ID will be stored in the session userdata. So you can get it by using:

Code:
$this->session->userdata('id');

[eluser]NiconPhantom[/eluser]
Hi all

I have one question:

Which is the best(tested) multilingual solution for BEP? Language Selector 2 doesn't work correctly :-(

Thank you

Alex

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB