Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
BackendPro 0.6.1

[eluser]shinokada[/eluser]
A quick question.

I know that Bep installation modify system/application/database.php and config.php.

Is there any files modified by the installation?

Thanks in advance

[eluser]adamp1[/eluser]
The recaptcha.php config file. Thats it.

[eluser]alainm[/eluser]
adamp1: would you be able to dump out for me your bep_access_* tables values?

seems like my admin user doesn’t have the permission to add users.. and i’m just trying to figure out how to get it

[eluser]adamp1[/eluser]
You could use the access control page to add it?

[eluser]alainm[/eluser]
How would i go about doing that?

I click on add, then it asks me to enter a number, what number would i add?

[eluser]adamp1[/eluser]
Asks for a number? On looking at it I think the Member > Add action is missing. On checking my install of the code I don't have it either so I haven't got round to it so far. To get round the problem for now. Open the core_modules/access/libraries/access.php and in the check method at the top put return true as its first line. That will force it to grant you full access.

As you know its currently under development so there are issues.

[eluser]jloosli[/eluser]
OK, I've been on to other things the last little while, but decided to try my hand at this one more time and I think I am up and running now on 1.7.2 with bep 0.6.1:

I typically pull the application folder out of the system folder and put it in the root folder for codeigniter. So today, I got the stock CI setup without changing any folders and downloaded bep and installed it without changing anything around. I had the class error for the libraries, so I changed line 414 of /system/application/libraries/Loader.php from:
Code:
$CI->dbutil =& new $class();
to:
Code:
$CI->dbutil = new $class();

Then, I logged in and everything looked good except in the settings section, I got warnings for ereg_replace being depricated, so I changed line 100 of /modules/preferences/libraries/Preference_form.php from:
Code:
$this->field[$field]['label'] = ucwords(ereg_replace('_',' ',$field));
to:
Code:
$this->field[$field]['label'] = ucwords(preg_replace('/_/',' ',$field));
and it seems like things are functioning well.

So, it seems like the biggest problem was not keeping the application folder in the system folder.

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Report this error when installing:

Deprecated: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated in D:\wamp\www\ci_backendPro\install\RUN.php on line 97

Deprecated: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated in D:\wamp\www\ci_backendPro\install\RUN.php on line 98

[eluser]shinokada[/eluser]
Re: php5.3

I read it that Bep will be updated soon for 5.3 in this forum.

I also read that if I remove the & sign from line 414 in application/libraries/loader.php, I can avoid the following error.
Quote:Message: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated
Filename: libraries/Loader.php
Line Number: 414

I'd like to know way around for the following errors.

Error 1. auth/admin/acl_resources

Quote:Message: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated

Filename: access_control/resources.php

Line Number: 42

Error 2. admin/settings
Code:
Filename: libraries/Preference_form.php
<p>Line Number: 100

I used preg_replace() but it did not solve the problem.
Quote:Message: preg_replace() [<a href="function.preg-replace">function.preg-replace</a>]: No ending delimiter '_' found

I am not sure if you discussed this in this forum or not.

Thanks in advance.

[eluser]adamp1[/eluser]
[quote author="jloosli" date="1271047220"]I got warnings for ereg_replace being depricated, so I changed line 100 of /modules/preferences/libraries/Preference_form.php from:
Code:
$this->field[$field]['label'] = ucwords(ereg_replace('_',' ',$field));
to:
Code:
$this->field[$field]['label'] = ucwords(preg_replace('/_/',' ',$field));
[/quote]

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB