Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
How to insert corporate details into database

Maybe Ive spoken too soon. To achieve the results I want I still need to at least login before I open the 2nd page.

The problem appears to be associated with the cache. Ive tried the following, the 1st gave an error & the 2nd caused a reboot & also a login to get $product displayed.

PHP Code:
$this->output->clear_path_cache('path/to/clear');
$this->output->delete_cache(); 

Im not so sure if the path Im heading down is the right one, but so far I cant think of any other.

This is what Im doing & trying to achieve. Im firstly uploading photos which have an associated $product name which gets entered into the database table field. That is working OK now. Then immediately after that function finishes it redirects to another page which uploads data by fwrite, and that must have the same $product name. At the moment when the data upload page opens the previous $product name appears which "on the face of it", is not satisfactory. I say "on the face of it", because within the Controller of the data upload I had the following, but deleted it. I was thinking $product could have been transferred without it appearing in the view page. But all of that appears to be disrupting the whole operation.

PHP Code:
$product $this->session->userdata('temp_1'); 

Im now unable to get the data upload to work which stops at mkdir. Im hoping a reboot will fix that.

Has anybody got any ideas on how I can transfer or carry forward the $product from one page to another?

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to insert corporate details into database - by christaliise - 11-24-2020, 12:45 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB