Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
HelpDeskz - free ticketing software

@AndresHDZ I applied your changes and now the emails are getting kicked back as undeliverable? From the system to the client they go right through, but when piping the emails back into the HelpDeskz they fail every time. Below is what I am seeing when I reply to a support ticket on a test email account (client email to system support email):

---------------------------

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

pipe to |/[LOCATION-TO-SCRIPT]/public_html/support/pipe.php
generated by [SUPPORT-EMAIL-ADDRESS]
local delivery failed

When I check the ticket in the ticket area from the HelpDeskz control panel (logged in as admin) I no longer see the ticket, but a new one is generated... it changes the original ticket number by incrementing it ($i++). The user is set to "Mail Delivery System" and the subject is: [#14] Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender. With the message below:

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software. A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed: [email protected] host remsurete-com0i.mail.protection.outlook.com [104.47.25.36] SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:: 550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281) [MR2FRA01FT010.eop-fra01.prod.protection.outlook.com]

Thoughts?

Messages In This Thread
RE: HelpDeskz - free ticketing software - by {e}aksquad - 01-20-2021, 10:03 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB