Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Memory error message / Xdebug inifiiteloop

Hi,

I'm converting my codigniter3 source to codeigniter4 and i have some issues with the conversion of my scripts.

I have two enviroments to build my scripts one of the enviremont(php8.0.19) i get the following error:

Xdebug has detected a possible infinite loop, and aborted your script with a stack depth of '4096' frames search →

And my other server(PHP8.4) get with the same scripts :

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 229376 bytes) in /var/www/site/htdocs/vendor/codeigniter4/framework/system/Log/Handlers/FileHandler.php on line 98

On both server is using the latest codeigniter version 4.3.7

I dont know what todo on the moment beside to get back to codeigniter3, can somebody give me some hint what i'm doing wrong.

kind regards,
Whatsnow

PHP 8.4 does not exist yet.

Check the code that the errors happened, and debug.

(This post was last modified: 08-22-2023, 12:59 AM by whatsnow.)

(08-21-2023, 06:16 PM)kenjis Wrote: PHP 8.4 does not exist yet.

Check the code that the errors happened, and debug.

Yes i made a typo, its php8.3, i think i found my issue, in codeigniter3 i used the load->library tool and now i'm using:

PHP Code:
use App\Libraries\myclass

$this
->newclass = new myclass(); 

I'm using somewhere double the code to load an class, and i think thats my problem.

Can that be the problem?

If the class myclass causes an infinite loop, it can be the problem.

I'm only using the foreach for my array's to walk throug and they are massive array..

I have used the CI3 never had the issue with this infiniteloop, is there in CI4 an singletone used i cant read it in the documentation?

See https://codeigniter4.github.io/CodeIgnit...ories.html

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB