Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
composer settings and phpstorm

Its very minor query and my project works fine but I'd like to sort it out once and for all so as to have everything correct. As an example, the file "siteapps/vendor/codeigniter4/shield/src/Authentication/Authentication.php" has a namespace of "CodeIgniter\Shield\Authentication". PhpStorm highlights it and says "Namespace name doesnt match the PSR-0/PSR-4 project structure" and suggests moving it to "vendor/Codeigniter/Shield/Authentication". The same warning applies to all the files under siteapps/vendor. Is there something I can change in the vendor/composer/... settings or the phpstorm settings to make this warning go away?
Thanks, Bill

When I open "vendor/codeigniter4/shield/src/Authentication/Authentication.php" in PhpStorm,
I don't see no namespace warning.

(09-19-2023, 02:03 PM)kenjis Wrote: When I open "vendor/codeigniter4/shield/src/Authentication/Authentication.php" in PhpStorm,
I don't see no namespace warning.

ok, i've obviously got something set up wrong but I'm not familiar enough with composer to know if the wrong setting is there or in phpstorm. I probably have phpstorm set up incorrectly because composer works fine as regards adding in new vendor items to the project. I'll ask on phpstorm forum.
thanks for the help
Bill

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB