Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Seeking help to configure CI4 for successful operation on localhost

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2023, 12:55 AM by Jaswitha12. Edit Reason: Edit font )

Hello, have a nice day, I would like to know if someone can help me, since I am just seeing CI4, I try to access localhost/name_project and it won't let me enter, I get the list of files except the app folder, but if I try to access it with name_project.test, if it works, does anyone know how to make it run with localhost, in CI3 I could do it
Thank You.... GB WhatsApp has more advanced features that original WhatsApp users had never experienced before on their android phones. 

See https://codeigniter4.github.io/CodeIgnit...ent-server

(11-30-2023, 02:22 AM)Jaswitha12 Wrote: Hello, have a nice day, I would like to know if someone can help me, since I am just seeing CI4, I try to access localhost/name_project and it won't let me enter, I get the list of files except the app folder, but if I try to access it with name_project.test, if it works, does anyone know how to make it run with localhost, in CI3 I could do it
Thank You.... GB WhatsApp has more advanced features that original WhatsApp users had never experienced before on their android phones. 

Have you tried "localhost/name_project/public/" in your browser?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB