Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Is it possible to go back to the previous version with composer?

Hello everyone.
I've made an update with composer to the 4.5 version of codeigniter but my server does not allow me to install php8 for security reasons.
Is it possible to go back to a previous version?
Unfortunately I don't have a backup =(

See https://codeigniter4.github.io/CodeIgnit...ed-version

(04-25-2024, 01:44 PM)ejimenezo Wrote: Hello everyone.
I've made an update with composer to the 4.5 version of codeigniter but my server does not allow me to install php8 for security reasons.

Unless you are running the official ZendPHP with their support, you version is unsupported and has security vulnerabilities. The community developer support has ended.

Some OS vendors try patching older versions but they cannot know the php code as well as the developers. Zend finances the php community so they have the support expertise.

(This post was last modified: 04-26-2024, 11:21 AM by ejimenezo.)

(04-25-2024, 03:42 PM)kenjis Wrote: See https://codeigniter4.github.io/CodeIgnit...ed-version

I have followed the steps indicated, but the legend "Your PHP version must be 8.1 or higher to run CodeIgniter. Current version: 7.4.30" continues to appear.
I have followed the steps indicated, but appear the legend "Uncaught ErrorException: Undefined property: Config\App::$allowedHostnames"

(04-26-2024, 03:06 AM)Bosborne Wrote:

Unless you are running the official ZendPHP with their support, you version is unsupported and has security vulnerabilities. The community developer support has ended.

Some OS vendors try patching older versions but they cannot know the php code as well as the developers. Zend finances the php community so they have the support expertise.

I will read and contact the server administrator to check that, thank you =)

Thank you very much, I will give it a read and contact the server administrator to check that

(This post was last modified: 04-26-2024, 11:54 AM by ejimenezo.)

(04-26-2024, 07:25 AM)ejimenezo Wrote:
(04-25-2024, 03:42 PM)kenjis Wrote: See https://codeigniter4.github.io/CodeIgnit...ed-version

I have followed the steps indicated, but the legend "Your PHP version must be 8.1 or higher to run CodeIgniter. Current version: 7.4.30" continues to appear.
I have followed the steps indicated, but appear the legend "Uncaught ErrorException: Undefined property: Config\App::$allowedHostnames"

Thank you very much, I will give it a read and contact the server administrator to check that

The error has been solved, thank you for your help!!

(04-26-2024, 11:49 AM)ejimenezo Wrote:
(04-26-2024, 07:25 AM)ejimenezo Wrote:

The error has been solved, i return to the 4.3 version and it work. thank you for your help!!

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB